chapter 13

Eddie and Ava decided to go back to Eddie's apartment. They were driving in Eddie's van when Ava unbuckled her belt and slid across the seat to him. She started to kiss his neck, biting and then soothing it with her tongue.

"A-ava you gotta stop or I'm going to crash" he laughed

She suddenly stopped and slid back into her seat.
She could feel Eddie driving faster until he pulled into an empty parking lot.

"What are you doi-" She was cut off by eddie jumping across the seat and kissing her.
They started making out and eddie stared to rub her thighs. Avas hands trailed down to the front of Eddie's shorts rubbing him lightly.

"If you don't want to continue you gotta stop" Eddie moaned

"I want to continue"she said pulling him back down to meet her face

Eddie started to push the sides of his flannels off of her shoulders.

"You look so sexy in my flannel" he whispered

Ava didn't respond she just closed her eyes and let him undress her.
Once she was fully naked Eddie lifted her into the back of the van.
She started to take off his clothes and eddie helped her.

He made her lie down,he kneeled infront of her spreading her legs.

"So wet and all for me such a good girl" Eddie said chuckling a little bit

It turned Ava on even more when he called her a good girl.

"I like when you call be that eddie" she said shyly

"Good" He smirked
He then leaned down and started to lick through her folds holding her thighs tightly. It felt good but very wrong 

"E-eddie oh my.." She moaned She had been eaten out before but it never felt so good.
Her moans just made eddie lick faster. When he could tell that she was getting close he stuck two fingers in her.
She moaned loudly.

"Eddie I.. I'm gonna" she didn't even finish her sentence before she came
Eddie got back up and looked at her

"You taste so good" He half moaned

After Ava got her breathing back to normal she sat up and pushed Eddie's shoulder so that he would lie down.

"You don't have to.." Eddie said as she kneeled down before him.
She didn't respond she just wrapped her hand around him. Eddie let out a quiet moan. Ava took him into her mouth moving her head back and forward. This time eddie moaned loudly.

"Ava baby oh..." he moaned

Ava started to to moan, making eddie shiver from the vibrations. Eddie pulled out of her mouth.

"If you want this to be good for both of us you gotta stop" he laughed She just blushed and looked down.
Eddie crawled over her and looked into her eyes

"Your so beautiful"

This just made her spread legs more
Eddie positioned himself at her entrance and pushed into her

"Oh my god eddie your so big babe"

Eddie just moaned loudly

"Yoh feel so good around me baby like its meant to be"

Ava moaned loudly and scratched her nails down his back

"Cum for me darlin"

Ava came and eddie kept going.

"Eddie i-it feel so g..." She couldn't even mover or talk she was in so much pleasure

"Ava I'm gonna cum"

Ava just moaned loudly and after a few more thrusts they both came moaning eachothers names.
Eddie collapsed beside her.

"That was so good Ave" Eddie sighed pulling her close to him

She just nodded still not able to talk.

"Wow look at you not even able to talk or move..I could just do this" Eddie reached down and started to rub her clit. Ava wanted to tell him she had enough but it felt so good.

"Be a good girl and cum again"

It didn't take long for Ava to come undone again, her moans getting louder and louder.

"Eddie!" She moaned as she came for the last time

"Eddie oh my god that was the best sex I've ever had"

Eddie chuckled and sat up, putting on his clothes.
He then helped her get dressed and they both climbed back into the front.

"Let's go home" Ava said yawning

"Come here you're all sleepy now" Eddie laughed raising his arm so she could slide over to him. She cuddled into his side and closed her eyes, giving in to her sleepiness.
Eddie sang along quietly to the song on the radio. He couldn't believe He had just had sex with her. He felt so complete and happy. It was a 20 minute drive until eddie apartment but eddie was too tired so he turned around and pulled back into the car park, lying down on the bench and placing Ava on top of him. He kissed her head one more time before he drifted off.