Amethyst's New Life

The giant spider stood in front of the old Crystal Gem crew. Ready to attack, the spider jumped up attempting to land on them. Before it could, Rose summoned her bubble that protected Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and herself. The spider bounced back as the bubble retracted in on itself, disappearing into thin air. Amethyst pulled out her whip and slashed it across it's leg. The spider's leg severed as Amethyst energy flowed through the corrupted gem. She pulled out her second whip and held them up in the air. The two ends of the whips fused and made a long nunchuck-like weapon. Amethyst wrapped the nunchuck around the spider and grabbed the other end. She let energy course through the two whips. The energy seeped into the spider weakening the gem resting above its legs. She pulled the giant monster towards her, lunging it forward. Garnet was waiting behind with her fists pointed straight towards the beast plummeting directly at her. Her gauntlets clashed with the gem crushing it. "Good job." Garnet shouted to Amethyst clapping. Amethyst's began to glow as she floated into the air. She disappeared leaving only her sparkling purple gem aimlessly floating in the air. "She's evolving!" Rose exclaimed with bright stars in her eyes. Amethyst lonely gem began to glow as skin was flowing out from from it. She returned with straight hair curled at the tips, with a light lavender hue glowing off of it. She seemed a but taller and her arms looked much stronger than they were before. She had a gray tank top on and a small black star covering the middle portion. Her leggings were still black but there were no holes in them. "Sweet!" Amethyst summoned a long nunchuck weapon. "Pearl check me out!.... Pearl?" Amethyst startled, looked over her shoulder to see Pearl standing with a blank expression. A shard of green gem was protruding from her clean white pearl. She fell to the ground as her physical form began to fade away. "No!" Rose screamed as she crouched down over her dying body. "I guess this is it. Tell Steven I love hi-" Pearl's gem dropped to the ground when it fell through Rose's arms that were once holding her physical form. Amethyst ran towards the small pearl laying on the dirty floor. "Give her to me!" Rose ripped the gem out of Amethyst grip. One tear fell down Rose's cheek and all of the gems let out a sigh of relief. They expected the gem to heal, but nothing happened. "We need more power" Rose worriedly squeaked. Rose picked up the pearl and opened the door at the entrance of the room. On the other side however, was a different room than before. All of the gems strength seemed heightened here. A gigantic stone fountain stood at the end of a gorgeous hall. Rose's signature rose was growing everywhere with vibrant green vines flowing through the whole room. The fountain was the exact same as the one on Earth. Pink sparkling tears flowed down the fountain's body collecting in a pool of rejuvenation at it's feet. Rose placed the gem in the fountain. Nothing happened. You could feel the tension growing as the group began to worry that Pearl may be gone. Rose lifted herself up into the air as her gem began to glow filling the whole room. Vines protruded from the ground wrapping Rose as roses floating around her. Her whole body was engulfed in pink roses. Pink light began to seep through the wall of roses, building up inside. The barricade of roses exploded outward as the thousands of roses aimlessly floated through the air. Rose looked down to Pearl's gem that was now wrapped in thick vines. The room filled with a light blue glow as Pearl began to heal. The vines let go of her gem as it hovered in the air. Her form erupted from the white pearl. Pearl stood in front of them. The only difference in her form was one rose sitting atop her gem sticking out of her hair. "Ahh now that was strange." Pearl remarked with a smirk on her face.