This Isn't Like Her (Final Chapter)

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I am discontinuing the sequel sorry

Everyone hugged Pearl as she smiled staring deep into Rose's eyes. Something was wrong. "Okay, you guys better get going. Now that Steven's gem has been cleansed. You may leave." Rose stared to her new group of Crystal Gems. A door opened from thin air into darkness. The gems said their goodbyes as they stepped into the portal. The darkness hit them. It all went black. "Guys! Guys!" Steven screamed shaking Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Pearl. All of them woke up at the same time. "Steven!" Pearl exclaimed hugging the last bit of Rose Quartz they had. "I wish you were there! Rose, we got to be with her!" Steven smiled but quickly frowned. "What did I do to you guys." Pearl looked at Amethyst worried. "It's fine. You didn't mean to hurt us." All of the gems hugged. Pearl snapped out of her thoughts as she pulled the small gem device from the pearl embedded in her head. "Steven! Rose gave us this! She said that if we press this button we'll be able to communicate with her through your gem." She smiled looking down at the Rose Quartz gem. She swore that she saw someone smile back. Pearl positioned the device with the large glass-like material pointing towards Steven's gem. She pressed the button anticipating a voice to come out from it. Instead, a beam of light shot out of it towards Steven's gem. "Haaaaaaaa!" Steven screamed as his skin began to glow. "Wha-what's happening!" Pearl screeched as she covered her mouth with her hands. His gem fell to the ground. Amethyst pounced onto the gem as tears streamed down her face. Ruby and Sapphire stood behind the distraught gems as they stared at each other in shock. His gem began to glow as a beautiful pink filled the room. Amethyst wiped away her tears as a smile spanned across her face. A white figure spilled out from the gem, as usual with gem regeneration. But instead of the jolly little Steven that was being formed, a larger figure began to expand from the red gem. Pink curls filled everyone's vision as a white-violet dress cascaded down her body. Everyone was terrified. "Ahhh, finally, I'm out of that stupid prison." Rose Quartz grimaced.