24. a study date ??

A STUDY DATE ??

A STUDY DATE ??

you woke up bright and early for your little meet up with xiao at the café

you woke up bright and early for your little meet up with xiao at the café. although you were only meeting up to get tutored, you were still very excited. the weather was nice today and you could tell that it was going to be a good day.

you took a long shower and styled your hair to make it look nice. after that you changed into some other clothes and savored the taste of your breakfast.

afterwards you cleaned up some places in your room as you had some extra time to. you organized everything so that it would look neat, such as hanging your laundry, putting worn clothes in the washing machine, and wiping down any dusty surfaces.

furthermore, you actually attempted to try doing your math homework by yourself just one last time before you met up with xiao to see if you magically were able to gain the knowledge of how to solve everything overnight.

when you tried solving the first problem by yourself, you immediately stopped and placed the worksheet back into a folder, not wanting to look at it again. and soon enough, it was almost time for you to meet up with xiao at the cafe.

you grabbed a bag and placed your folder filled with worksheets, a pencil case, and some other necessities inside before walking out the door and leaving.

once you had arrived there, you went inside and got some water as well as a piece of bread for free as a worker's discount. after getting everything, you went outside and sat down at one of the outdoor tables in front of the cafe. you took out your folder full of worksheets as well as two pencils and an eraser.

about a minute later, xiao had arrived and you waved at him. he walked over towards you and greeted you, "hi, i'm gonna grab some food inside and come back out. try figuring out the first one yourself and i'll help with whatever you're confused with afterwards." he explained.

while he went inside, you simply sat there and did nothing as you remembered your attempt at solving the equation earlier today. a few minutes later xiao came back out with a couple packaged pieces of bread and a drink.