Part 5

Next part is here.

I hope that you will like it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

PETE'S POV

It took us a bit longer to reach the destination as it was afternoon and people were getting home from work.

When we arrived, I parked my car next to this huge building. Vegas got out of the car and I followed him to this huge door where there was a small box with numbers, he put in 8 digits long code and the doors opened. We walked in and I saw something like a reception, there was a lady sitting and when she saw us and just bowed her head down welcoming Mr. Vegas home.

I was surprised.

"Do you own this place Vegas?"

"Yeah, I inherited it from my father after he died."

"Is Macau living here as well?" I continued my questions.

"No, he still lives with step mother, as he is still a minor. But next month he will turn 18, so I will give him his own flat here so he won't need to stay there with that leech anymore."

"Aaah I see" we stepped into the elevator and Vegas pressed floor 28 - it was the top floor.

Shiaaa what else was I expecting?

When we exited the elevator we entered a hallway with massive wooden doors, Vegas took the keys out of his pocket and handed me one, I silently accepted. Doors opened and I entered a living room with a fireplace, wall mounted TV, rounded couch in the middle and balcony with a jacuzzi. Everything was in greyish colours, only the carpet and curtains were black.

"This is a living room, if you look to the left you will see the kitchen, you can use everything that is here, I really don't mind. If you can cook you can cook for me as well, just bear in mind I don't eat spicy food and I'm allergic to nuts." Vegas stated.

"Oh, I love cooking the same way I love eating." I replied.

Vegas took my hand and guided me to the first door on my right side. Once he opened those doors I was left speechless, a spacious bathroom, again in greyish tones with an awesome white floor. Black shower, black restroom a black bathtub with LED lights underneath.

"This is the main bathroom, mostly for guests, you will have your own bathroom, however it is not as spacious as this one, I hope you don't mind." Vegas said.

"Now let me take you to your room", he grabbed my hand again and took me to the next room.

"The basic stuff is here as I can see" I stated happily, because in the middle of that room was a massive wooden bed with soft silk incrustation in let's say reddish colours. Walls were a bit darker for my style, but with this massive bed and this somehow ivory floor it matched greatly together.

"You have everything here, also Kinn and Porsche came yesterday and they brought your suitcase." added Vegas "If you want you can re-decorate it as you would like, also here is a small bathroom of yours."

"Ohoiii, they are the best." I shouted with excitement in my voice and sneak-peeked into the bathroom.

"Shiaaaaaa this is an even better bathtub than I have at home.. aaaaaa it got jets as well? Did you decorate this whole place?" I was shouting, as I could not believe it.

Vegas just laughed and nodded, then there was a quick shadow in his face of something I could not understand, so I just looked at him. "Where is your room?" I asked.