Heat

*Mature Content*

Valery

Travis and I have spent the week almost never leaving my apartment except to take occasional walks together. I had to lie to Stan and tell him I came down with the stomach flu because the thought of leaving Travis for even a few hours makes everything inside me rebel.

We've made every meal together and slept in each other's arms every night. The past couple nights I've woken up from wet dreams covered in sweat and my pussy throbbing. Travis took a starring role in those dreams and I want to see if he'll do them justice.

Travis is sleeping with his arms wrapped around me when I wake up on Friday night. My head is resting on one of his arms and one of his legs is resting between mine. I can feel how damp the back of my shirt is from sweat and I'm so turned on, my core has its own heartbeat.

I squirm a little, but can't press my thighs together to ease the ache between them. Travis groans and tightens his hold on me, making his thigh press against me. I whimper at the contact and can't stop my hips from bucking against him. He groans in his sleep again when his hard length presses into my hips.

"Travis," I moan as I continue to grind on his thigh. The only thing between his skin is my panties and those are soaked.

His eyes blink open and I watch as his pupils dilate and his nostrils flare. His lips descend on mine and he pulls me flush against his chest. Travis licks across my bottom lip and I open for him. Our tongues twirl together as his hands roam to the front of my body. He pinches my nipples through my shirt and I mewl into his mouth.

I break the kiss to catch my breath. His lips attach to the column of my throat, nipping at my skin with his teeth. Heat pools in my stomach and shivers race up and down my spine. He places hot, wet kisses up my neck before softly biting my earlobe and tugging on it. I feel almost hysterical from the pleasure.

"Travis, please," I whimper.

After sitting both of us up, Travis pulls my shirt over my head. He lays me back and hovers over me. Rolling my hardened nipples between his fingers, he asks, "Are you sure?"

"Please Travis, I need you inside me." I frantically push his boxers down his legs.

A growl tears from his chest and he pins my hands over my head. His hand cups my aching pussy over my panties and he groans when he feels how wet they are.

"So wet. Who are you this wet for?" Travis's voice is low and rough with lust.

"You," I whimper, desperately pulling him closer. "Just for you."

Travis hums, clearly pleased with my answer. "Sweetness, when I fuck you that means your mine." He rubs circles over my clit, ripping moans from my throat. "All mine for the rest of our lives. I'm going to cum deep inside you over and over again until you swell with my child."

The idea of him impregnating me shouldn't turn me on so much, but it drives that animal inside of me wild, that side of me that wants to be mounted and bred.

Slowly, he pulls my panties down my legs and tosses them off the side of the bed. After the first night of wet dreams, I shaved myself bare and by the deep, guttural groan from Travis, I know he approves.

Before I have time to react, Travis licks straight up my slit, nudging my clit with his nose. I cry out when he does it again, burying his face between my thighs.

"God, sweetness, you smell so fucking good."

Travis devours me like he's been possessed by the devil. He licks, nips, and sucks until I can't tell up from down. It's just Travis, his skin and lips on me, his scent wrapping me like a blanket. I lose myself in the pleasure he offers me, taking me higher and higher until it crashes down.