Together Again

Travis

Valery has been gone for just over two days and I'm losing my mind. Despite talking to her on the phone every night and texting her throughout the day, I can't stop worrying. Not sleeping for the past two days and the persistent headache threatening to pop my eyes from my skull hasn't helped any. Mom kept me stuck in bed, bringing me books and tea. I've snapped at her a few times which I feel guilty about, but just couldn't stop.

Knowing they just left Montana, I shooed away my mother and scooched down the stairs to the living room where I'm currently laid out on the couch. Mom pokes her head in from the kitchen for the eightieth time, clicking her tongue again in disapproval of me moving. My stitches didn't rip, and I didn't pass out, so I don't know what her problem is.

Dad's been holed up in his office all morning going over the books or just avoiding my radical mood swings.

"Travis, I really think you should get back in bed," Mom says in a soft, unsure voice like she's trying to soothe a wild animal. Which isn't far off I guess.

Words escape me, so I just growl softly in my throat and glare at the front door. My eyes never leave it, not when Mom dips back into the kitchen, when Dad slips out of his office to follow her, or when Evie wanders down the stairs with a large book in her hands.

"They're still not back yet?" Evie asks, dropping the book on the coffee table with a bang that feels like forks scrapping in my skull.

I turn to snap at her when my ears twitch, catching the sound of gravel crunching beneath tires. They squeal to a stop and doors open. Voices shout and I can pick up Val's voice among them. I turn to the door and sit up so quickly my head spins. Footsteps pound up the porch steps and the door flies open.

A weight lands on my chest, pushing me back onto the couch. Blond hair covers my face and familiar arms wrap around my neck. I nuzzle my nose into her neck, that sweet scent unraveling the headache behind my eyes. My thigh throbs from her ass pushing into the gunshot wound, but I'll deal with it as long as she doesn't move a single inch. Soft breath tickle my neck as Val sucks in a greedy lungful of air.

Squeezing her a little tighter, I whisper, "I missed you."

Val hums and melts into me. "I missed you too."

When two more pairs of footsteps enter the house, an involuntary snarl exits me and my arms lock around my girl.

"Jesus Christ," my twin groans, "make your girlfriend chill the hell out, please. She's been so snappy since yesterday. Almost bit my fucking finger off this morning."

My brothers disappear upstairs, Trev still grumbling about hormonal women. My mom's head pops in from the kitchen, again. She smiles at us but thankfully stays quiet, ushering Evie out of the living room.

After a while of just basking in the feel of her again, I shuffle her so her butt isn't crushing my wound and pull her face from my neck.

"Aren't you still supposed to be on bed rest for another few days?" Her pretty hazel eyes narrow at me. "What are you doing down here?"

Ignoring her question, I just frame her face and kiss her hard. Being apart for so long so soon after the courting period ended has been difficult. Too many doubts and questions running through my mind. I need to feel her skin against mine, re-mingle my scent with hers since it's starting to wear off.

"I want to hear all about your trip, but first we are going upstairs so you can sit on my face before riding me until you can't stand."

A shudder runs through her and she pulls back from me, eyes still narrowed. "Then you're staying in that bed until the end of the week even if I have to tie your hands to the bedposts."

I throw her a wink as she slides off my lap and helps me to my feet. My hands wander as she helps me upstairs, pulling at her hair and running over her unfortunately flat stomach. Our lips attach when we reach my room. Val pushes me back until I land on the bed. I pull my shirt over my head as she kicks off her shoes, lifting her shirt over her head at the same time. Red lace cups her mouthwatering breasts and she reveals matching panties as she wiggles out of her jeans. I lay back on the bed and she sheds her final pieces of clothing before she kneels on the bed and shuffles forward.

Growing impatient, I wrap my hands around her hips and tug until that pretty pussy is directly over my face. My nose nudges her clit as my tongue licks over her wet folds. Val's head lolls back as my tongue parts her lips, tasting the arousal that starts to drip down my chin.

"Fuck, sweets," Val moans, her fingers weaving through my hair to grind against my face. "Feels so good."

I retract my tongue and move it to flick her swollen nub as she continues to press her hips down. My hands slide back to squeeze her ass, switching from fucking her with my tongue to sucking her clit into my mouth. My dick is throbbing and so hard I'm glad I skipped the boxers this morning or I might've ripped a hole in them.

She cries out as she pulses against me, thighs clamping down around my head as she climaxes. I run my tongue over her pussy one last time, causing her to jolt and shuffle off me.

Carefully, she pulls my sweatpants down my legs until my cock springs out. The top of the bandage wrapped around my thigh is visible and she presses a kiss to it before straddling me and wrapping her fingers at the base of my shaft. I hiss at the feeling of her warmth wrapping around me, knowing I won't last very long. She grinds her hips once their settled against mine.

It's hard to refrain from thrusting my hips up into her, but the pain when I try to bend my knees is enough to stop me. I just run my hands over the smooth skin of her waist and admire the way her tits move when she starts to bounce on my cock.

"Just like that, sweetness. So good. So, so good," I groan, ghosting my fingers up her stomach until I can pinch those rosy nipples. Her pussy clenches around me as I do, a growl vibrating in my chest.

I can feel the tingling at the base of my spine signaling I won't be able to hold back much longer, so I drop a hand down to her clit and rub it vigorously with my fingers. It's all she needs to orgasm, collapsing onto my chest. A few slow thrusts of my hips and the rhythmic clenching of her pussy pushes me over the edge and I clasp my arms around her as my orgasm rips through me.

Sweat sticks our heaving chests together and I run my fingers lazily over Val's back. "I love you."

Val sighs and shuffles off me. "I love you too."

After Val cleans up the both of us since I'm a gimp now, she curls against my side, head resting on my chest. Now that we're together again and my smell is now infused with hers, my instincts settle and the two nights of no sleep catch up with me quickly.

Pressing my cheek against the top of her head I mumble, "Tell me about Montana once we wake up."

She just hums, her breathing slowing and growing even as she falls asleep. I rest my hand on her stomach and the possible life taking root there before unconsciousness pulls me under.

 I rest my hand on her stomach and the possible life taking root there before unconsciousness pulls me under