35. Good Night

~~~ Smut ~~~

Silence fell upon Billy's car as everyone collectively decided that not talking about the issue would be better for now. Before they agreed on going home and coming back the next day, they thought about a possible plan to get Eddie out of that situation. For now, everything they decided on was getting food to the boy, as he complained about barely having any left.

"Are we just..." Bella started as everyone except Billy looked back at her, "... not going to talk about the fact that I am wanted for murder?"

"I already told you that we believe you, Love." Max said, the girl still not letting go of Annabelle's hand, "You will be safer at home than here."

"I bet 10 bucks on the cops being there before we arrive." The blonde girl scoffed as Emma let out a sigh.

"Why is it always so complicated with you?" The older girl questioned as frustration took over her.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Bella bit back, "I watched her die and I couldn't do anything about it."

"Well if you just stayed at home, you wouldn't have been there in the first place." Emma rolled her eyes as Robin lightly smacked her on the hand. The blue-eyed brunette wanted her girlfriend and Bella to get along, and this definitely wasn't the way to go.

"Really, E? You wanna play that game?" Bella looked at her angrily, but tried to remain calm. This argument wouldn't do anyone any good.

"No, Annabelle." Emma facepalmed, "I am just saying that if you just talked to us like an adult you would at least not be searched for by the police."

"Well..." Bella sighed as she closed her eyes, not wanting to show her sister that she was on the verge of crying, "I am sorry that I thought you would be better off without me. I am sorry for being me."

"I didn't mean to say that." Emma let out another sigh before Bella interrupted her, "Billy, how long till we are there?"

"5 minutes." The boy responded and Annabelle nodded, mouthing a thank you as she looked through the window. Max tightened her grip for a second, in an attempt to support her girlfriend, but Bella didn't react.

Instead, her eyes were focusing on the nothingness outside. The dark felt welcoming right now, but she couldn't help the bad feeling that was forming in her stomach.

~~~

After Billy dropped off Max, Robin, Emma and Bella, all the girls went to their rooms without talking to each other. The Redhead could sense the tension between the two sister, but decided that not talking about it would be the better option.

Right now, the blonde girl was unpacking the very few clothes she brought back from Eddie's trailer. She would always sort them by color, something that her mom would do for her when she was little.

"And done." Bella smiled, proud of herself as everything fit perfectly in her dresser. Max smiled back at her with a silent clap.

"Well done." The Redhead pulled the girl in for a hug, "You have no idea how empty this room felt without you."

"I don't have that many clothes." Bella laughed, "Let's hope we won't get raided by the FBI during my stay here."

"You know your dad installed an alarm." Max chuckled, pulling away, "We will be fine, I can promise you that much."

Annabelle looked at the girl in front of her, admiring every single one of her features. Her soft, pale skin, all the freckles that were plastered on her face, her amazing lips that are just begging to be kissed. Her ocean blue eyes that make you want to willingly drown. Her fiery red, but very soft hair.