Smut

Now that I have got your attention, dear Readers, I think it is about time we talk about the huge elephant in the room. I am sure many, if not all of you know the situation with Noah Schnapp and furthermore the situation with the on-going genocide happening in Palestine. 

    Here you can read more about what is happening with Noah Schnapp:
https://forward.com/culture/film-tv/576481/noah-schnapp-stranger-things-israel-hamas-zionism-tiktok/#:~:text=Now%20Schnapp%2C%2019%2C%20has%20taken,people%20affected%20by%20this%20conflict."

    Although I don't have a huge audience, I feel the need and want to talk about what is currently happening.  I won't be giving a summary, nor explain why or what is happening in Palestine. I am linking sources so that people that want to learn more can.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nxCbN9F9rETmNsvaJKVitGiqMsYP8B_EIBpMdEu3vU/mobilebasic

    With that being said, many people are deciding to boycott Stranger Things Season 5. I will be reading from the script of the series and reading summaries, and this way I am going to continue the book. I will make sure to include every little detail, so that you, as Readers, won't feel the need to watch it. I will include everything and work as much as I have to, so I can deliver it to you exactly as the story goes. If you read this, you won't need to watch the series at all. And if you are active support/ are from Israel, I ask you and beg you to read the documents. The propaganda happening in Israel is huge, and I won't blame you for having to listen to it, but I will blame you if you actively decide to ignore the truth even after having the option to learn it.

    Free Palestine.