ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"0/10. I definitely do not recommend getting captured by the force. terrible man." she said, and she hangs her head low, sulking dramatically by herself, as the officials and the suited man deadpanned.

it had been 30 minutes of interrogating, and they had gotten nowhere. they only knew that she had a brother. but they only found that out because she had wanted him to pay money to get her back.

so the only real thing that they knew, was that this kid was annoying.

the suited man looked up from his notes that he was writing, which based on his students combat abilities. it had only been a few weeks of the class though, so he couldn't expect much change.

but he put his pencil down and stared at the girl for a few minutes before standing up and walking towards the glass that was between the two of them

it was one of those mirror glasses, where the people on the outside of the cell could see inside, but the person on the inside of the cell couldn't see outside.

but for the person inside of the cell, the simplified terms was jail.

one of the police members sat up a little after the suited man did, and he walked towards the glass and pressed the speaker button.

"please answer the question this time." the man asked pleasingly, and he immediately pressed on with his question.

he cleared his throat, "your name is shizuku y/n. correct?" and the girl was smirking and staring straight through the glass right where the officer was standing, as If she could see through it.

she dropped the look though, stepped back and shrugged.

"if I tell you, can you get me some cake?"

a few minutes later, the girl was sitting on a chair, happily shoving the cake into her mouth and smiling widely. the guard cleared his throat to ask her another question, but the girl put a finger up and he waited.

and waited.

and waited.

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO EAT A SLICE OF CAKE YOU IMBECILE!" the guard eventually yelled, fed up with the girl who was taking to long to eat it.

she put the paper plate down, and put her arms up in defense as if she wasn't the concern and the cause of the problem. she sat up from the chair, walked over to the glass, her face a few inches from it, and she responded,

"yes. my name is shizuku y/n." and the interrogator sighed in relief, glad that he at least knew nothing. he was originally planning to use a lie detector, but when he realized that the girl might attack them when they hooked it onto her, he felt it was better to use a non-forced option.

though that only got one question answered.

so maybe the cake method was better.

so when the interrogator asked, "are you a criminal?" and though he knew the answer to that, he wanted to see what the girl said about herself.

shizuku put a finger on her chin as if contemplating the question then her expression dropped, and she sarcastically replied, "nooo, of course not. I'm a sweet babysitter who's also a part time clown and sells candles and candy for a living." and she scoffs, walking back to her chair.

all of a sudden, she grabbed the plastic fork from her plate and held it, tight in her right hand. everyone had jumped up, including the man taking notes and a few people crowded towards the prison door, and when the door slid open a few ran inside.

karasuma had jumped up alarmed as he looked to the police force to do their best to do something, but if they failed he was prepared to do something as well. so he took his gun out just in case.

"put the fork down miss." one of them said into the speaker, and when they recieved no reply they spotted a small grin spread on her face as she gripped the fork even harder to the point where her nails were digging into the other side of her hand.

she managed to say, "give me one good reason why." and she stared at the people around her.

"what do you want. just put the weapon down." one man said, as he still kept his gun up pointed at Shizuku.

as if it never happened, the girl's expression morphed into a calm and cheery one, as she dropped the fork and laughed at the people around her who were a little surprised at her.

sure, criminals sometimes surrendered and dropped their weapon, but the officers never really expected her of all people to drop the fork.

she put her hands on her hips and sarcastically replied, "some chicken nuggets would be good. what was I even gonna do with the fork. break out of jail with it?" and the officers silence confirmed her suspicion. and the fact that she wasn't going to get chicken nuggets.

"Just so you know, i ain't giving up a free place, free food, and people to annoy. so no, you don't have to worry bout your precious criminal here."

the interrogator took this as an opportunity and raised his eyebrow, flipping through his sheets of paper and stated, "so you are a criminal."

shizuku only gave him a deadpanned look, which he took as a sarcastic yes.

the interrogator needed only a few pieces of information so all he lost was basically his money. money that he was using to buy food.

but in the end, it was worth it for him because he had come up with a sheet of paper with the info he had gotten on her. some details from herself, or others.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Sʜɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ Y/ɴ
Aɢᴇ: 14
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀ.

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Sʜɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ Mᴀʏᴀ [ꜰ] (ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ)
Sʜɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ Oᴛᴏᴋᴏ [ᴍ] (ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ)
Sʜɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ Nᴀᴏᴍᴀ [ꜰ] (ᴍɪssɪɴɢ)
Sʜɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ Tᴀᴏᴍᴀ [ᴍ] (ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ)

Oᴛʜᴇʀ ⵊɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ⵊɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ 50 ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟs ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. B-ʀᴀɴᴋ.

Cʀɪᴍᴇs:
-Hᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴇ
-Tʜᴇꜰᴛ
-Rᴏʙʙᴇʀʏ
-Vᴀɴᴅɪʟɪsᴍ
-Tʀᴇsᴘᴀssɪɴɢ
-Bᴜʀɢʟᴀʀʏ.

the interrogator looked over his list and sighed, his forehead creasing into wrinkles as he looked over her crimes. She was only 14 for crying out loud. she shouldn't even be committing all these.

the man turned on his speaker, and spoke, "do you realize that you have committed many illegal crimes including, homicide, theft, robbery, vandalism, trespassing and burglary?"

her only response was, "don't forget arson, I worked hard for that. and what in the world is homicide." she sat back in her chair, seating around and then just fell off the right side of the wooden seat.

the man was pretty much done.

"i don't get paid enough for this."

————
Heyyyy guys!! Hope y'all liked this chapter
check out my other stories- Luvu all🫶