ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18

the day started out fine if anything.

everyone had a few minutes to spare with their time especially since koro sensei was busy being yelled at by karasuma for drawing a butt on his face.

terasaka's group was yelling and arguing at eachother in the back of the room. nagisa's group was kinda just laughing and talking, everyone was doing their regular routine.

except for shizuku and karma.

the two teenagers hadn't been seen yet in the classroom, and it wasn't until class had started that koro sensei walked in, looked at his attendance, and then back at the seats.

"where is karma and shizuku exactly?" their teacher asked, though he was scared of what the answer could be. who wouldn't be? for all he knew they could be planning world domination.

the class went silent for a second.

then erupted into noise.

"maybe their robbing a store right now!" kayano says in a much to bright voice that did not fit the topic of her words at all.

"maybe their fighting eachother to the death." itona guessed, ignoring the glare coming from terasaka about stealing his answer.

"maybe karma's tutoring her again..." nakamura thinks outloud, though everyone hears it.

"KARMA TUTORS SHIZUKU???!!!" maehara yells out, slamming his hands on his desk.

the blonde girl shrugs and sticks out her tongue. "you didn't hear it from me." she says sneakily, putting a finger to her lips.

"maybe they're making out in a closet!" okajima sinisterly says and the class goes quiet at this.

"g-guys i was kidding why'd you go quiet..."

still nobody spoke, as if what okajima said really was true.

that was of course the moment karasuma walked in. the look on his face showed it all. a horrified look of a teacher who just witnessed his students talking abt making out.

"... who's making out with who?" he hesitantly asked.

no one spoke.

"karma and shizuku." itona piqued up suddenly.

everyone turned to glare at him.

karasuma sighed deeply and glanced out the window as if expecting to see them there, and when he didn't see them he turned back to the students. "I don't care, but if those two aren't in their seats in 10 minutes they have bigger things to worry about than making out."

"KARASUMA SENSEIII!!!" the class yelled out, and the stoic man ignored the highly embarrassed crowd and left.

at this, their blonde teacher(bitch), walked in with a smirk on her face. "what's this I hear about karma and shizuku making out?"

okajima groaned and covered his face with his hands. "I swear I said it as a joke and everyone's gonna rat me out and those two are gonna kill me!"

bitch sensei laughed and took a stand at the podium, pushing aside koro sensei by attempting to stab him with a knife.

"it is Valentine's Day after all, maybe Karma's confessing his undying love."

The class and koro sensei burst out laughing.

"...I really like you."