ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

it was actually crazy considering how fast time had went by. shizuku had been with these loser's for about 3 months now. it seemed like just yesterday she walked through those stanky ass doors as she introduced herself.

"I'm shizuku y/n, and I'm a criminal."

jk.

school went by so slow, shizuku thought time stopped every single time that the octopus opened their mouth.

and speaking of the octopus, Shizuku and karma had been the closest ones to kill the thing, although that was understandable.

"y/n, it's not just me that needs therapy." nagisa states as he closes his textbook then stared at the pouting girl.

her jaw opens wide as she almost looks offended.

"me?! shizuku y/n??? never ever." she says and makes an 'X' with her arms, her eyes closed as she shakes her head side to side quickly.

karma scoffed.

"you do have issues shizuku, don't deny it."

the girl cracks an eye open and sticks her middle finger up at karma with a smirk.

"says you." and before the red head could attack, blow up, or commit murder on shizuku she scrambled out of her seat to go try another murder attempt on Koro Sensei.

the yellow octopus looked scared as she walked up to him. the last time that he let his guard down on her, his leg and arm had been blown up.

"...yes sh-shizuku?" he asked

"I lost my pencil and karma won't give me one."

the red haired boy stuck out his tongue at the girl and started to make a bunch of noises at her.

"see octo?" shizuku whines and she steps closer to the large Yellow Sea animal.

koro sensei had put his guard down for a second and he sighed as he reached for a pencil from his desk to give to the girl.

"here shizu-"

"NOW!" a voice rang out and before their teacher could process anything, koro sensei's arm was blown up, and about half of his body was yellow mush but they had missed the most crucial part of his body; his heart.

their teacher looked alarmed as he jumped to the side a little to avoid anything else that could happen, but just to his luck, a net had immediately came down on him.

however, the octopus was quick to recover and dodged the net swiftly, landing right in front of karma with a smirk on his face.

"you almost got me kar-"

"JUST SHOOT HIM PARM!!!" a voice yelled, but by the time koro sensei had recognized the voice then turned back to the redhead to find out what he was going to do, he felt a part of his body turn to mush again.