ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+

the two boys looked down on their phone, looked back up, looked down at their phone then looked back up at the broken musty looking building.

"karma... is this the right place?" the blue haired boy asked, tilting his head a little after he spotted the place. he and some of his class had decided to meet up at a place shizuku had given them.

karma pursed his lips before shrugging, "seems like a place where a criminal psycho lives." he got a jab in the chest from nagisa, and he rubbed his chest after wincing a little.

Just then they saw a peak of blonde hair poke out from the side of the building. hearing a, "psttt"

nagisa perked up, and he leaned over to the side of the building, glad to see a familiar face to show he was in the right area.

"hey guys! y'all are late though just so you know." rio said, as she grabbed the hands of both boys and pulled them inside of the building.

it was pretty dim inside, that much karma could tell. except when he spotted a light a few feet ahead of him he started to break into a jog.

inside, looked much much much better then karma thought it would look.

fairy lights strung around the place, and though there were pieces of rubble fallen on the floor, couches and chairs around making them not look so ugly. in fact, there were pots of flowers and fake plants on some of them, and for the ones that were slanted, they looked even more cool.

there were broken windows, around, but made the sunlight shingling through even prettier. and some were covered up with hanging vines. the place even smelled nice,

in all honesty, karma kinda liked it.

until he saw the cardboard cut out of elmo with a gunshot hole in it.

spotting his classmates around the place, he saw them already socializing. looking around for a certain light brown haired girl, he found her settled on the couch in the corner surrounded by a few people.

stomping over, he took notice of the guns on the rubble that didn't look fake, and then continued to go over. "why do you have a cardboard cutout of elmo."

the people around her walked away, knowing what kind of mess they could be involved in and shizuku cocked her head to the side and then clicked her tongue drawling out a slow, "ohhhh that."

karma crossed his arms and listened to the girl say, "just practicing my aim and stuff. red really gets me motivated." and she let out a breathy laugh.

the redhead resisted the urge to strangle her and grumbled out a few curses and things.

shizuku just smiled and turned to one of the pieces of rubble, pulling out a medium sized box. pulling the lid open, karma spotted rows and rows of colorful looking darts.

he held back a smile.

"if you're that mad, you wanna give shooting darts a go?" she said, holding her dart filled palm out for the boy. karma's eyes quickly darted over to nagisa and the rest of the class who were absorbed in their own thing.