ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Shizuku was a very smart girl.

Sort of.

But she was smart nonetheless.

So why in the world was her foot caught in a rope as she hung upside down, and why in the world was Karma hanging right next to her?

"Karma?" She asked with a bored tone.

The redhead didn't answer her, as he used his arms to try and paddle away from her.

She tried again.

"Karma?"

"Do not talk to me."

Shizuku sighed as she reached out an arm to grab Karmas. She spun him back around so he was facing her. While Karma had stuck up the not so nice finger at her, he once again tried to paddle air with his arms and turn away.

"You look fucking stupid karma." She sighed, and pulled out a granola bar from her pocket, ripping open the package.

Upon hearing the bag open, Karma's mouth had watered at the food.

Then he realized that he was hanging upside down by a rope and was trapped with the stupidest person to walk on this earth. he quickly turned to her.

"Wai-" he was cut off when he heard an, "oops."

Shizuku was holding the granola bar package, yes. But since she had been upside down, the treat inside the package had fallen downward and was now on the floor which was about 7 feet below.

The silence in the room was loud.

"you have got to be shitting my dick." Karma muttered, he angrily faced a now sad looking girl who was only holding the wrapper of the granola bar.

Now she had no food.

So the next option was water. She pulled out the water bottle from the bag which were both stolen from jail.

Karma who was a very smart child unlike someone, decided not to warn Shizuku that drinking water would result in the water falling down on her face and onto the floor.

He was a petty person. So what?

So when the girl had uncapped the water, the first thing they heard was water dripping on the floor.

The second thing they heard was yelling.

Very very loud yelling and screaming.

Both of them had looked down to spot a man who was drenched in water from his hair to his shirt, and he glared up at the two of them angrily.

"HOW DARE YOU!" the man screeched, he started to rustle his hair in hopes that it would dry quicker although the continued water that continued to drip on him didn't really help.

Karma had turned to Shizuku quickly.

"You do realize that you poured water on him before, and you're still doing it a second time right?" He asked, he was very close to strangling the girl. Although, if he strangled the girl he would have to get out of this place by himself, and he did not want to do work at all.

meanwhile while karma and shizuku were quietly arguing, the man that had water all over him had left the room for a few seconds and then 4 scary buff looking guys entered the room.

"oh." shizuku says plainly, and karma sighs, knowing that he relates to exactly what the girl was feeling at the moment.

that's the moment when karma had dropped to the ground, the rope still connected to the ceiling where shizuku was still being held.

some of the men furrowed their eyebrows as the muttered,

"how'd you get out kid?"

the red head shrugged and gestured to the ground where he stood without shoes. only his socks on.

"should've thought it over big guy. you may be big, but that brain of your is smaller then your di-" he was cut off by a harsh punch to the right of him which he dodged quickly.

"Shit!" Karma yelped as he suddenly backed away a little bit, watching the 4 men in front of him go into fighting mode.

he looked up at the ceiling where shizuku was still being held.

"IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD COME DOWN NOW SHIZUKU!!!" he yelled and a few seconds later, Shizuku had landed next to karma with her arms still in her sweatshirt pocket and no shoes as well.

"let's just get this over with parm." she mutters and the two run forward with the intent to blow off some steam.

~

"man that was fun!" Shizuku joyfully says as she gathers her stuff from the far right corner where she had dropped her bag before she jumped down to help karma.

the redhead turned to look at the girl, then gestured to the 4 basically dead looking bodies on the ground. Karma was considering torturing them quick, but he decided he wasn't gonna in case Shizuku stole his method from him.

"well we wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this if you didn't want to get McDonalds dumbass."

shizuku shrugged, pulling out the 2 boxes of fries in her bag and handing one to karma.

before the redhead could take the box, Shizuku pulled it away quickly and started to eat both.

karma huffed, trying to reach over and grab the box of fries the girl had.

Shizuku started laughing as she continue to dodge him still watching the fries. karma still following exactly where she went but with a lighter and more happier expression this time.

"Come— back here— you— bitch." he stopped when he held the box finally in his hands.

With a triumphant grin, karma smirked and stuck his tongue out childishly at the girl, to which her responses was the middle finger and her tongue sticking out as well.

Shizuku reaches into her backpack, pulling out a pair of scissors and started waving it around in the boys face.

"gimme the box of fries or I'll murder you."

"You. Wouldn't. Dare."

"Try me Karm."

"Hold on a sec- Shizuku?"

"Yes?"

"If you had a pair of scissors with you then why didn't you use it to help us escape?"

"..."

"..."

"I never thought about tha-"

"SHIZUKU FUCKING COME OOONNNNNN!!!!"

~

That's a wrap! Hope you guys like thissss
Stay amazing and happy luvs!