Introductions

Year: 5098
In the middle of the universe

Sven:
-I've...had...ENOUGH!!
*stabs himself with his relic once again*
-This...time...you won't destroy my world..SPECTER..!!

*30 years earlier*

Sven: Ah, there it is!!

? : Sven you will be late, hurry the hell up!

Sven: R-RIGHT DARN IT..

*10 minutes later*

Sven: So sis, ur ready to become a Sacred One?

Kaya: Oh fuck yeah! I've waited so long...

Sven: Pfff no shit.. hey let's go meet some people, there are quite many aren't they..

Kaya: Yeah let's go.

Sven: Sup fam!

? : Oh? You wana be friends, right?

Sven: Oh yeah, my name is Sven Gir and im 14, what about ya? Also ur a girl or a boy cuz I can't really distinguish...

? : Im Lexa Yra. I'm 15 and a Demi-girl. Don't judge I always liked being tough with bastards =)

Sven: Now ur my ty-

Lex: Hey the ceremony is about to start! *grabs Sven's wrist* come slowass!

Sven: O-OK WAIT DARN IT..

*5 minutes later Sven finds himself betwen his new friend Lexa and his sister Kaya*

Kaya: Hi im Sven's sister, Kaya. Im 15, what about you?

Lexa: Im Lexa Yra and im 15, nice to meet'cha.

? : HELLOOO LADYS AND GENTLEMAN!! TODAY WE ANNOUNCE THE 10TH YEAR OF THE BLACK HOLE SACRED ACADEMY!! MY NAME IS KALITAR TRAYAN AND IM THE PRINCIPAL, AND THE STRONGEST MEMBER OF THE ACADEMY!! HERE YOU WILL LEARN YO TRUE POWER POTENTIAL AND HOW TO USE A RELIC, IN THE NAME OF GOOD!!

*everyone started screaming of happiness and enthusiasm*

Everyone went in their class to meet their Sorcerer Master and mates.

Sven: Oh hell yeah im next to Lexa!

Kaya: Don't forget im in ur back :))

Sven: Yeah yeah don't gotta remind me.

? : Yo, ur Sven? NICEEE Im Arthur Arix, Lexa's best friend!!

Sven: Oh cool, my other name besides Sven is Gir! *says it out loud*

The thing is, the Master was in the class and heard him. Everyone besides Kaya and Lexa were looking straight straight to him.

Sven: Ehhm...sorry for being so loud..?

Master: Sven...my name is Lacius. Did you just said ur last name is Gir?

Sven: Well...yeah, it's my dad's last name, Gir. His name is Ardind Gir, but he passed away.

Everyone is in shock by hearing this.

Lacius: Boy do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEEA. Where does that name comes from?! It's a nobles name, a bloodline and followed a whole family tree of fearsome worriers, the definition of strong and elegant, cruel and polite flows in yo veins. You should be proud of that.

Sven: No way..

Kaya: I told you to not say ur last name but nooo you never listen!

Lacius: ENOUGH! Now we're making presence. Adora? If ur here present urself.

Adora: Present, Im Adora Agio, 14 and I love music and movies.

Lacius: Good...next! Arlord?

Arlord: Present, Im Arlord Beya, 16 and I love fighting and building up muscle.

And that's how it goes for the whole class.

Lacius: Alright, last one. Kerok?

Kerok: Here. Im Kerok Orin, im 14 and I don't have am exact passion cuz I don't really like things in general.

Lacius: Alright...well that was it for today. No lessons only presentation to know each other better. Free to go home, and Sven...do good with that blood flowing.

Sven: I know. Bye master.

At home

Kaya: Jeez, you really had to scream Gir in front of everyone..

Sven: I didn't know alr?

Kaya: So, what do you think of Lexa?

Sven: Well, she's nice what can I say. She's my type tho-

Kaya: Are you in love wild boy? hehehe

Sven: No lol...ᵒʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ʸᵉᵗ

Kaya: What?

Sven: What

Kaya: Nevermind. Just eat and go do whatever you want. I'Il talk with Etor.

Sven: So my sister is in love with a new classmate? heheheeee

Kaya: If you weren't so deaf you'd know he's my bf for an YEAR ALREADY. I told you like...5 dang times..

Sven: Oh rly? Didn't know that.

Kaya: BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN!!

Sven: Yeah yeah whatever

After both Sven and Kaya are done eating, they go to the cemetery with a bouquete of flowers.

Sven: Mom...dad...we did it. We are in the Black Hole Sacred Academy. We will protect the universe.

Kaya: Mom...dad...we miss you two. Pls give us strength to go all the way trough. We need it.

Both: Because we, Sven and Kaya, will live longer and make you both proud of us.

They get home to get some rest.

Sven: Kaya..

Kaya: Yes?

Sven: Are you scared of failure?

Kaya: What do you mean by that..

Sven: Aren't you scared to die in the academy? Or to fail using a relic?

Kaya: Mh...I am a little, honestly. Yk we're only 14 and 15 and all happend so fast...

Sven: Yeah, true. But it will be good. You got my back and I got your back. Together we can defend the universe at all cost.

Kaya: I guess...welp, time to get some rest. I can't wait to get my relic..

Sven: Me neither! It will be awsome! It makes me happy only by thinking!!

Kaya: Same. *close her eyes and slowly falls asleep*

Sven: Good night sister.

Svem decides to go run 3KM and do a little sport before going to bed. He goes to bed and fast falls asleep. When suddenly...

Sven: Wh...what..where am I? This place is pitch black...

? : This is all your mind my friend.

Sven: Who are you...

? : I am Celesta Rolvix. The holy ginnie that posseses you.

Sven: HOLY GINNIE? CRAP THAT'S AMAZING!!

Celesta: Listen here. In 30 years, disaster. Destruction. Pain. Terror. Disbelief. Horror. Death. All of it will take place. You must be your strongest Sven. No one besides you can stop "HIM"

Sven: "him"...?

Celest: Yes. I can't say his name. Now sleep, you got a long day.

Sven: Ok...*falls asleep again for good..*

Note from the creator:
That's the first time I write a story all by myself. I will try post parts regularly if time allows me. Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter! Ty for the atention.