The Death Catacombs, Part 3

After about an hour, Sven and Kerok go the next room.

Sven: Is this a...

Kerok: I hate mazes...

? : Now I want to see how will both of you succeed. I made this Maze special for people like you.

Sven: This is insane. This maze is large af and besides there are way to many graves.

Kerok: All this graves got name's on them. I wasn't expecting th- WHAT?!

Sven: No way...

Kerok: Atlam the First?! HIS GRAVE WAS HERE ALL ALONG? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MOST POWERFUL PROPHET IS HERE!!

Sven: Ardind Gir...dad were you for real truly buried here? *sits on his knees and says a prayer for his father* May you be in a good place among the dead champions dad...*clears a tear* I will make you proud of me. Even if you aren't alive.

Kerok: This is insane...wait..I know there is a spell that allows the spirits of the most powerful people to rise and give you some answers or talk to them. Maby I can use it even tho my Relic is working at around half capacity. I must try.

Sven: Where should I go? There are 10 hallways. Wait I have an ideea. *sits down and tries to meditate for 10 minutes*

Celesta: I know what your thinking. Unfortunately I don't know the way at all. However I can help you find it. I can sense is you are going the right way. I will send signals like that game "cold cold hot".

Sven: Yes but, how will you know we're on the right way?

Celesta: Hard to explain. Basically, the Laws of Reality do exceptions with me due to my plane existence allowing me to-

Sven: OK I GOT IT SHUT UP PLEASE!

Celesta: I was expecting this *laughs* now open your eyes. I will guide you.

Kerok: *does a wierd hand signal and concentrates* Oh great Atlam RISE!!

*a ghost that looks like an priest rises from the grave*

Ghost of Atlam: Who dares wake up me?!

Kerok: Me sir. Im sorry for it.

Ghost of Atlam: Hm, very well. What is you seeking boy?

Kerok: I seek the end of the maze. Can you help me?

Ghost of Atlam: Indeed I can, but can you prove me you are worthy? What is the very Relic you use. What is thy seeking and with who is you with?

Kerok: I use a Vision Relic. Unfortunately it only works at half of its power due to the spell in the air. I am seeking the left demon child and I am with a friend of mine who's name is Sven.

Ghost of Atlam: Very well. I do like indeed you but how can I help someone who didn't even told me thy name?

Kerok: I apologise. My name is Kerok Orin. And my friend that went to the right is Sven Gir.

Ghost of Atlam: You..you are Orin. We are relatives dear Great great great great great great grandson.

Kerok: Wait, you are Atlam Orin? I tought your name was Atlam Hruja.

Ghost of Atlam: What an unexpected event. And your friend...descendant of the Gir bloodline. May the way be clear for you two. *rises his hand and a strange lightful mist illuminates the way. " I lighten how much I could. I sense your friend has an helper. But mind my words Orin. The demon child thee wish to encounter will try kill you with everything. You must clear him by his Sins and action without violence. Is the only way you can fight him.

Kerok: Got it. Thanks for everything and thanks for making my bloodline so important.

Ghost of Atlam: *vanishes*

Sven: All right...where should I go? *Goes by every hallway* Oh? *gets the signal is the right path* Alright. *follows the path Celesta gives until one spot where the maze ends and is like a big chamber with a door in the left part of the chamber* should I go there?

That door opens and Kerok exists from it.

Sven: KEROK!

Kerok: SVEN!

*they get close to each other*

Kerok: So, this was the end of it? I see 2 dors on left and 2 on right.

Sven: There is some writing on the door, the two from the North.

Kerok: Mafix.

Sven: Xifam...is the same word backwords the hell is it supposed to mean.

The same voice form the start starts taking.

? : Welcome champions. The two doors from the north's are the chambers with the demon children. But to acces it you need to get trough one more challange each. Together. MAY THE DOWN-WORLD START!!!

Everything besides the floor breaks and they end up in space but on the floor.

Sven: Woah...

Kerok: Down-world...? Like in the story..."the world will break, then the light will make a path to terror. In space it will exist so it won't persist". This is half hell...

Sven: Amazing..! And horrible at the same time.

Stairs create themselves in all directions.

Sven: What the...this stairs are illogical..Kerok do you have an explanation?

Kerok: *freaked out* F-FUCK!! SVEN BE READY!! TO RUN AFTER ME!!

Sven: Wha-

A loud noise is heard from the back. Both of them look.

Sven: BIG BANG?!

Kerok: WORSE!! THIS IS THE EXPLOSION THAT CREATED THE IMMEVERSE!! COME AFTER ME!!

Sven: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE SHOULD GO THIS STAIRS DON'T GO ANYWHERE THEIR UPSIDE DOWN AND LEFT AND-

Kerok: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME AFTER ME NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!

Sven: *nods* Let's go!

Kerok runs and Sven follows him.

Sven: What the...I don't understand anything...I feel like throwing up.

Kerok: DON'T STOP SCUMBAG!!

Sven: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!

They run in every direction till they find a broken door.

Kerok: HERE!! FAST!!

Sven: *takes Kerok and throws him into the door so it breaks*

The door broke

Sven: *runs in the opening* YES WE'RE ALIVE!!

Kerok: *coughs* THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!

Sven: Cuz you called me a scumbag and we had to make sure we pass..now that I'm looking we're in the same room.

Kerok: We got teleported back in time where the explosion happend.

Sven: Wait how? Wasn't this impossible due to the Laws of Reality?

Kerok: The Laws of Reality broke once the explosion happend. Their unstable and time travel is possible without changing the reality itself. Reality is a whole different plane we will never get to even know about. So we shouldn't worry.

Sven: I see...finmaly something I understood about Laws and shit.

Kerok: Yeah...also Sven me and the rest never got to ask you. What's that scar beneath your right eye?

Sven: Oh this...long story. *touches it* Still hurts to remember. Kaya...I miss you.