💫 Sana Ka Jaadu 💫

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

⭐Next update after 130 VOTES on this chapter ⭐

💢 I'll upload only after 130 votes 💢

Longest chapter till now 💥

💝 HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN 💝

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sid:- Lekin ye toh Monday Ko aane wale thi na Shaam Ko! Abhi kaise aagyi !

Sana:- chal Sid niche dekhte hai! Yaha baat karne se kuch nahi hoga.

Sid:- ha chal!

Shehnaaz arranged pillows around Samarth to secure him from falling. She kissed his forhead, Samarth stirred in sleep sensing movements but Sana patted his tummy! Shehnaaz and Sidharth came out from there room and rushed towards living area. They saw the scenerio and got shocked seeing them!

They saw Neetu di, her husband Rahul Jiju, there daughter nia and Preeti di, her husband Naveen Jiju with there daughter Khushi standing there. His mom was hugging his sisters and environment is so cheerful! Sidharth eyes twinkled in happiness seeing his family happy! He always wanted this smile on there faces!

On the other hand shehnaaz was in complete aww seeing his complete family! She met them only once as he invited her in Nia's 5th birthday because she was his bestfriend! She suddenly got nervous because this will be there second meet and that too as sidharth's lawfully wedded wife. She thought what if they don't like her or don't find her compatible enough for there brother.

Khushi saw sidharth and rushed towards him fastly yelling...

Khushi :- Mamuuuuu!!

Sidharth embraced her in his huge protective arms and kissed her sidehead affectionately! He always considered Khushi as his daughter! She's 18 year old for the world but for him she's his little Khushi! He kissed her again on her hairs and patted her back!

Khushi:- I missed you mamu! I missed you so much!

Sid:- I missed you too mamu ki Jaan! Kaisi hai tu?

Khush:- all good mamu! Aap kaise ho?

Sid:- ab tum log aagye na bahut khush hu ab!

Nia:- Mamu aap mujhe bhul Gaye. hum Sab bhi yaha h! But aapko sirf Khushi didi dikhti hai !huh

Nia pouted sadly and turn other her face otherside showing her anger! Sidharth  broke the hug and chuckled seeing this little drama queen! She's literally *Chhota packet bada dhamaka*.

Sidharth took nia in his lap and hugged her tightly! He kissed her on nose! Everyone was silently adored there beautiful bond! They knew how much kids loves sidharth and how much sidharth loves them !

Sid:- Mamu aap Ko kaise bhul sakte hai mera baccha! Aap toh meri cutiepie ho na baba!

Nia:- Noi! I'm gussa

Sid:- kaise manaye mamu apni cutiepie Ko batao?

Nia:- chocolates

Sid:- done ! I'll give you that! Ab Maan gayi meri cutiepie?