😫 Rumi Snatched Samarth 😫

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

⭐Next update after 125 VOTES on this chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suddenly the woman whom sidharth hates to the core enters with a devilish smile unaware of all the happenings! Rumi saw his whole family and a girl holding Samarth close to her chest! She got confused seeing her but shrugged her thoughts thinking maybe she's any relative!

Sidharth came in front of Rumi and clenched his fist! He was boiling with anger! He wanted to slap her for spoiling his family time! Rumi asked happily..

Rumi:- toh kya socha hai Sid tumne? Shaadi karoge mujhse ya mujhe Samarth saup doge?

Sid:- do you really think that I will do any of these? Like seriously Miss Rumi! Toh sunlo Mai inme se kuch bhi nahi karunga! Na Mai apna baccha tumhe Dunga or Naa hi tumse shaadi karunga!

Rumi:- acha toh you know right Bina maa k baccha paalna aasan nahi hai! Who will take care of him? Your old mother because you are busy in your work!? Toh phir dedo mera baccha mujhe wapas!

Sid:- kisne kaha Samarth ki maa nahi hai?

Rumi:- Chalo sahi hai! Atleast you are accepting that I'm his mother! Thats great progress!

Sid:- excuse me Rumi! Kitni misunderstandings hai tumhe! I'm not talking about you!

Rumi:- Then??

Sid:- Wait a sec!

Sidharth turn towards shehnaaz and made her stand near him!! Shehnaaz hugged Samarth more tightly and patted his back! Sidharth held her waist authoritively ! Rumi got startled seeing him with a woman ! Sidharth kissed shehnaaz's forehead affectionately resulting Rumi's eyes got wide in shock!

Sid:- Miss Rumi, meet my wife Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth Singh! Mother of my baby!

Rumi got angry on this new revelation! She thought how dare he to get married to someone else! She didn't wanted to believe her ears! She glared shehnaaz with utmost hate! She yelled furiously,

Rumi:- What the F*CK! How dare you Sid! How can you do this?

Hearing this noise, Samarth woke up from his sleep scared! He started crying loudly! Shehnaaz immediately swayed him back and forth to calm him down! Samarth cries didn't stopped, his whole face became red due to crying! Shehnaaz hugged him close to her chest and rubbed his back while saying....

Shehnaaz:- Naa mera baccha! Meri Jaan! Kya hua puttu! Bash bash! Mera Nona Nona baby hai na! Mumma yahi hai betu! Bash! Kuch nahi hua! Awwleee! Bash! Betu mera pyaar sa!

Samarth stopped crying but he was still whimpering! Shehnaaz cleaned his face with her pallu and kissed his cheeks! Samarth in return, gave a beautiful smile to his mother! Seeing all this, something burnt inside Rumi! She couldn't be able to bear this bond of her son with someone else! She can't digest this fact! She got furious and forcefully snatched Samarth from shehnaaz making her frown!

Rumi:- You! Give me my child! Maine Janam diya hai use!

Rumi hugged Samarth and kissed his forhead but Samarth shrieked loudly and started crying because of absence of shehnaaz's warmth! In such short span of time, samarth loved Sana most! he just wanted her love and warmth!  Shehnaaz glared Rumi and took Samarth from her!

Shehnaaz wanted to give some sense to Rumi but firstly she should calm Samarth!Samarth clinged to shehnaaz and cried harder! Shehnaaz got worried seeing him crying so much! Shehnaaz patted his back slightly!

Sana:- Jaan meri! Bas baccha! Mumma k paash hi ho aap! Dekho baby!  no baccha! Mumma paash h baby mera! Hm? Mera duggu!

Hearing this name, Samarth stopped crying and stared at her lovingly! Shehnaaz kissed his cute button nose getting a cute grin from her son!

Sana:- Duggu !

Samarth grinned widely and patted her cheeks with his little baby hands! Shehnaaz chuckled and said...

Sana:- betu aapko ye Naam acha Laga ? abse Mumma Duggu hi bulayegi baby Ko!! Mera chotu baby.

Samarth smiled at her and got busy in playing with her mangalsutra! Shehnaaz caressed his face and moved towards Rumi ! Sana smirked at her and said...

Sana:- dekh Liya na kiska baccha h ye? Mera beta...mera Samarth! Aaj jo himmat ki na usse chhune ki phir kabhi mat karna warna muh tod dungi samjhi! Bichari nahi hu mai or Sidharth akele nahi hai ab! Mai hu uske saath! Hamesha. Dur reh mujhse or mere parivaar se! Warna tu jaanti nahi h meri pohoch kaha kaha tak h!

Sidharth said something which shook shehnaaz to the core and tear brimmed in her eyes! She never expected this from him! She wanted to escape from there and hide somewhere!

What sidharth said? What will shehnaaz do now! Wait to know more 💥

⭐Next update after 125 VOTES on this chapter ⭐

👉🏻I'll not give next update before 125 votes😋

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗