𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒂

Takeomi raised his eyebrow. "A doll?" Ran nodded while you tried to reach down to your dropped popcorn bowl. 'Papa! Popcorn!' Ran pays no attention so you lean back so he can drop you. He does.

You land on your head and face plant on the soft carpet. A little dazed you sit up, both of the men stare at you, anticipating what was about to happen next, sniffle.

"Hic..hic.." you start crying dramatically, wiping your eyes as both of them stare at you. 

Ran hurriedly picks you up whilst you continue to cry, "look what you did!" Ran snaps, Takeomi points at him accusingly, "you never should have taken her from me in the first place!" They both glare at eachother as they walk back to the lounge but the doorway is blocked by tons of packages.

The men manage to reach the doorknob and shove all the packages inside. "What the hell did he even order?!" They drape themselves on top of the packages but are abruptly shoved off with a girly shriek from Kokonoi.

"Your damaging my Gucci! I paid so much for this! I need to find the receipt so I can return it." He searched frantically while you scrambled out of Ran's arms to stumble over to Kokonoi, 'papa' you sign at him. Gripping his leg with a needy expression, 'water papa' you sign and he turns to you. 

"Fine..." he takes you to the bench, placing you on it and filling up a cup. He stuffs the receipt he'd found in his pocket and hands the water to you. Nothing can go wrong now right? You're just drinking water.

He wipes your tear stained cheeks that happened to still have teeth marks from when Sanzu had pretended to eat you. While he does you choke. Yup, everything goes wrong.

You start coughing which makes Kokonoi freak out just as Mikey comes in, Kakucho and Sanzu happening to be with him. Ran was helping Takeomi up but dropped him once he saw you coughing. 

They all rush to your side while you choke, not knowing what to do so one of them hits your back which makes you fall off the bench into Kokonoi's arms. 

You babble happily at managing to stay alive as the others freak out. 

~5 minutes later~

You are now sitting in the middle of 7 grim looking men, interrogation style. 

Ran is working as a human google translate. "Ask her what her name is" a small whisper is heard and Ran signs his questions quickly like he's doing some kind of Naruto hand signs. 

'I am Y/n' you sign back with a confused expression. "Her name is Y/n–"

"ask her when the last time she had a shower" Takeomi covers his nose and Ran slaps the back of his head, "shuttup grandpa." Takeomi glares at him, "well we should! She probably needs some new clothes too." 

"Sanzu, Kakucho, Kokonoi. Go shopping. We need clothes, food and stuff for her room. Go." Mikey spoke up, clicking his fingers. The two men drag Kokonoi out while he screams that they're not using his credit card.

You watch them go, waving goodbye and turning to the men. "Well since we know her name...can we have her?– OW!" Takeomi had hit Rindou's head. "We're not adopting some kid off the street!"

"Why not?" Rindou complained, "because! Hey Ran! Ask how old she is." Ran nods and signs the question to you. 'Four.' You sign back. "See?! She's a fucking four year old!" The others look confused. "Yeah...so?" 

Takeomi rubs his temples, "so she could have parents!" Ran shrugs and signs 'parents? Where?' You look down sadly, 'stolen. Dead. Me taken big red car.' 

He explains what you said to Takeomi which makes him go into deep though so you get up snd bonk his nose. 'Hey. Who're you?' He mutters, "what'd she just say?" Ran stands up to pick you up before saying, "she asked who you are." Takeomi does a bunch of random hand signs that roughly translate to, 'cock cock Takeomiii' 

you sign what he said back to Ran which makes a vein pop out on his forehead. You tilt your own head and look at Takeomi. You mimic Ran's angry expression. 

Takeomi screams in shock, clinging to Mikey. "Why is she looking at me like that!" Mikey pushes him away and stands to look up at Ran. Ran's expression contorts into one of fear as Mikey's foot raises to kick him in his manhood. "Mikey– OOF" he's kicked right in the balls so you fall into Mikey's arms.

He carries you to the bathroom, "you really do smell terrible." He says after sniffing you like an animal. You glare at him, mimicking his annoyed face that makes him glare right back at you with the same kind of face. "Don't look at me like that." He huffs.

He puts you down before turning the tap on for a bath. He squirts the Haitani's shampoo into the bath to make bubbles and puts his finger into the water. He takes it out when he thinks it's the right temp and yells out, "HEY! YOU GUYS GOTTA HELP ME BATHE THE KID." It's one of the calmest yells he's ever done. Well, it's one of the only times they've heard him screaming actual words instead of well, just have a tantrum so they come running.

They'd dragged a maid with them to undress you and put you in the bath. She shoo's them all out so she can wash you, you play with the bubbles and she chats to you softly. She's a kind, young woman. Her name is Sara, she takes you out of the bath when you're all washed off and smell like a man because there were only mens products in the bathroom.

She wraps you up in a warm, fluffy blue towel. Sara also scrubs your head so it dries faster. 'Wait here master - sama.' The men had told her you were deaf and she knew a little bit of sign language because she had been cleaning the kitchen while they had been watching the sign language tutorials on youtube.

"Mmmm" you hum and she carries you out. You're wrapped up like a baby as she takes you to the room next door. She puts you in a huge shirt that you can only assume belongs to one of the Haitani's. 

She leads you out where everyone is opening Kokonoi's packages like Christmas presents. Wildly cackling like maniac's.

"Look at this one! BAAHAHA, HE ACTUALLY BOUGHT A CAT COSTUME!"

"Nah nah! You should see all the sex toys he bought!"

"PFT– he even bought a cat ear headband"

you curiously look through all the stuff. You pull out a bright pink dvd case with the label; barbie movies ;). Takeomi looks at what your holding and burst out in more evil laughs, "LOOK AT THIS ONE!" Your eyes glitter as you stare at the pretty case, 'can we watch this?' You ask with bright eyes looking up at them.

Mikey is talking to Sara whilst the others try to think of an excuse not to watch the barbie movies.

'W-well you see Y/n...' Ran starts signing.

They watched them. Ya'll were half-way through the third barbie movie when Kakucho walks in with Sanzu close behind. Sanzu has Kokonoi slung over his shoulder, he's pale and looks like he just puked. 

Sara has you in her arms as you watch the t.v in wonder, "oooo" you tug Sara's dress. 'Are you a princess miss?' Sara laughs, 'maybe' her soft smile makes you snuggle her. 'Will you be my mama?' She grins as the rest of Bonten stare at the small interaction as their hearts melted.

'Ok' when she says yes you snuggle closer and she wraps you up like a burrito. The other three come sit down to watch barbie and at the end of the movie you and Sara are sound asleep. It's now 4 in the afternoon. 

Sara's head is resting on Sanzu's shoulder and he reaches for the remote to change it. Five minutes later they're watching die hard. 

All the stuff that they bought is being moved to the spare room next to Sanzu's. 

End of chapter 4~