[1𝒌 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳] 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂

[OM G. How did this get 1k reads- idfk but heres Sara bc like- she my fav <3 other den Y/n Sara supremacy. ANYWAY TY ALL FOR 1K READS AND GIVING THIS STORY A TRY IT MEANS SO MUCH <333]

Sara POV

I'm making a snack for the banes of my existence, sushi, when I get the call that Y/n as in a fight. Sanzu is helping me so he hears the whole thing.

"Thank you." I say in a gritted tone. Sanzu goes to tell the other but I grab his sleeve. I squeeze his arm tightly, making him wince. "I'll tell Mikey." He shakes me off, muttering that I 'm a bitch as he walks towards the bathroom.

Probably snortin shit, pft. I knew he was secretly Peppa pig. 

I text Mikey about the incident but he says that he already knows and to meet him downstairs. I stroll down to where the limo is. Mikey's waiting there for me, leaning against the open drivers side door.

"Mochis comin with cuz he thinks we'll do sum stupid." he glares at the taller man then gets into the limo.

I take the passenger seat before Mochi, lightly dusting my shoulders off in annoyance that we had to be monitored. 

Mochi climbs into the back and we ride to y/n's school in silence. At random moments Mochi breaks the silence but the ride is mostly quiet. Mikey scrolls through a bunch of self care lists and breathing techniques while I clench my skirt in my left hand. 

I'm pretty sure I ripped my favourite skirt so I can't tell if I'm more angry or I've reached my limit.

Even tho I'm punching air in my head right now I keep my cool until we get to the school. When we're there I get out and slam the door closed behind me. The other two follow close behind me as I storm into the ugly ass school building. 

I slam my palm in front of the office lady. Straight onto an empty can, crushing it and giving her a sweet, tight lipped smile. "Hello, I've come for Y/n? I'm her mother." 

Mikey introduced himself as Y/n's Dad and Mochi introduced himself as her uncle. The office lady looked scared out of her wits, just the way I wanted her to be.

She made us wait for half an hour.

When we finally were allowed to go to the office we found, ew. Taiju Shiba. He looked just like I remembered. A gorilla.

"Taiju. Bitch." I greet him and his partner in an icy tone. The woman that was clinging to his arm happened to recognise me. She looks smug, the reason being she knows I used tohide behind my brother and his friend.. .Hana, was it?

Anyway, I lock eyes with her and her confidence diminishes when she sees who's behind me. I walk calmly and sit down on a plastic, flimsy blue seat. 

"I hope my son won..."

"Shut it. Of course he did. She's probably in the hospitable"

"Y-yes...the b-brat probably deserves it."

The woman seemed head over heels for him, yuck. I fold my arms but then Taiju turns to me, "so Sara, you've just been slutting around? I never knew~"

his wife seemed to get jealous but my gaze just hardened. I wanted my eyes to set the desk on fire so I could throw it at him and it would burn him. I'd throw his ashes into the trash. Ah yes, thats a nice daydream.

The principal seems to be stone faced. He doesn't interrupt which pisses me off even more, "tch, I see it's the same for you." He scoffs and gets up, he tips my chin up with his fat little finger.

I want to bite him but I don't wanna know what trash tastes like so I grab it instead. Why the heck is he so sweaty already?! EWWW!

I grab his wrist and twist it. He winces but we're interrupted by the principal. "Please sit down, Mr. Shiba, Miss. Te-" I interrupt him quickly, "Sano. Sara Sano." The principal looks quizzical but Shrugs it off.

I sit down again but Taiju kept bugging me, mocking me, trying to say anyone would've bullied my daughter. I could see Mikey starting to get angry too but I keep a straight face.

"Ah~ Shiba - san" I clasp my hand together as if I'm praying and stand up, "if I seem so much as a scratch on my daughter. I will beat you and your ugly ass son."

Mochi held me back as the two kids entered. Y/n came in with a devilish smirk on her face, she looked like she'd been laughing. I jump over everything to hug her, she looks blank as I question her about everything.

She has a couple of scratches...a bruise forming on her leg but for now she's fine. I can't guarantee the same for the boy next to her.

"Is that the boy who did it?" I make my tone deeper, scarier. Taiju steps up, "don't touch my son." I wanna kick him in the face. I wanna punch him actually!

I saunter close to him. His 'girlfriend' backing away, I pull his collar down so my mouth is beside his ear. I can hear him panting lightly, disgusting. I'd heard about what he'd done to his siblings, I despised this guy.

"Shiba - san." I tut him gently. Damn he may as well be growin a tail and ears but that would just be offensive to the furry community. 

"If you touch my daughter...I'll take your little wifey here, she's very pretty y'know. I wouldn't mind taking her out some time." Taiju seemed to be turned on for some reason. SEE?! THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES!

I keep a small smile and crack my knuckles after Mikey and Mochi leave. The principal's already left, to get a drink he said. Eh...I don't mind.

I throw a punch to Taiju's face. He doesn't respond. Pussy.

He instead drags his wife out- wait. DID HE LIKE IT?! KINKY- UGH.

I stomp out and into the car. I wipe my fist on my shirt then smile at Y/n. "Time to go home darling <3" she's already asleep so I reach back to pat her head. This time Mochi is driving whilst she and Mikey nap in the back. 

I settle comfortably. Wandering if I'm allowed to sleep, I assume not because...I'm...working, snore.

~AT HOME~

Mochi gently shakes me awake, I open my eyes groggily. "I don't want your godamn free coupons.." he stifles a laugh and I resist the urge to shove him aside. 

I get out, noticing that Mikey's carrying Y/n in. I follow after them with a short, small yawn.

When we get inside I see Kakucho in an apron. Not one of the worst things I've seen today I guess. 

They all watch Mikey take her to her room then come out with a dark look. "Shiba." He muttered and went to his office.

Two hours.

Thats how long the banging continues. Guns, chairs, his desk. It makes me realise that we aren't normal people. That I'm just a maid. That if I slip up once my life could be taken.

This isn't a story or a fantasy. It's a nightmare.

The last thing I hear id his door fly off its hinges and Mikey step out. He walks to his room and I go to clean up but I'm pulled back by Sanzu. His gaze is scary so I stare at the floor. 

"You're scared Sara." He mutters. I snap my hand out of his grasp which surprises him. I glare at him, "I need to go clean Sanzu - sama." I take my leave and go into the office but stop in the middle of my room when my phone buzzes.

Bzzzt.

Bzzt.

"Hello? Sara Tetta speaking?"

"Ah~ Sara! It's Shuji~"