𝑷𝑬

3 months had passed by and Y/n was walking towards the school entrance with Ojiro. Hanma had made him moved schools so he could hang out with you. He strolled on your right, clenching the straps of his hot wheels backpack in his fists. On your left Sanzu walked with you, smoking a cig and watching the small boy like a hawk.

"Y/n, what do you do if anyone touches you?" You look up at him with an evil smirk. "I kick the nuts! And if they have none then I go for the nose." The two say the last part together, "till they fall down!"

Sanzu gives the small girl a fist bump as Ojiro tiredly looks at them. A couple of kids look their way once they reach the entrance. Sanzu tries to kiss the little girls cheek but she dodges and kisses his instead. 'Bye papa!' She signs, grabbing Ojiro's hand and dragging him into school.

Sanzu holds his cheek, getting up. He dusts his hand off at the thigh of his pants. Several mothers watch him go and he flips them all off. Y/n fortunately sees this so she hits one of the mothers on her way past.

'Jiro? Whats therapy?' Ojiro turns his head to face her. His hand is clenched around hers protectively. He shrugs, "dunno. Sounds boring." You continue to walk hand-in-hand with him until you meet Sokka and Akemi.

Akemi notices your hands clasped together, Ojiro notices he's staring a minute after. Y/n looks between them obliviously as Akemi nudges his brother to look too. "EH!! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY WIFE'S HAND?!" Ojiro furrows his brows in frustration. "She wouldn't wanna marry you idiot!" 

Damn. I don't wanna marry any of ya'll but pop off ig.

Y/n lets go of Ojiro's hand to walk over to Aimi, she sat with another little girl who had light blue hair. She had a bright grin on her face, joking happily with Aimi. You knew the girl as Dakota Kawata. She had an older brother who was two years older.

"Yo~ Y/n!" The girl said coolly. Grinning slyly, you smile back at her. Closing your eyes to make your smile extra adorable. Dakota covers her eyes, her tan arms crossing in front of her face to cover her dark blue eyes. "You're killing me Y/n!" She cried as you giggled. 

Dakota uncovers her face, cracking a smile as Aimi also joins in. She creeps up behind her, "boo!" Dakota lets out a shrill scream, paling and jumping halfway across the classroom. Aimi covers her mouth with her palm, holding in her giggle, "hee - hee, be more careful Dakota~"

"SHUTTUP MICHEAL JACKSON KINNIE"

"NOU"

"NOU"

"class! Settle down!" The two girls stopped butting heads and quickly rushed back to their seats. Y/n was busy cackling but when she saw the teacher glaring at her she was suddenly sitting at her desk, sparkling and trying to act innocent.

"Today we'll be doing pe but first, we're gonna be colouring in pictures for fathers day." Y/n tilts her head as the teacher hands out blank pieces of paper. "Draw a picture for you father and you'll be taking them home to your fathers."

Y/n thought deeply about who she was gonna give her picture to and what she was gonna draw. She decided to draw the only thing that meant anything, money. Yes, unfortunately Y/n had a growing obsession from her papa Koko. Money.

Ever since the little girl had been taught to play poker she'd been obsessed with the concept of money. Kokonoi even bought her a black card, talk about devotion. Koko was even teaching her about tax fraud and how to not pay your bills. He was teaching the girl everything he knew and Y/n was soaking it all in like a sponge. 

So thats what Y/n drew, along with a couple of other things like katanas to decorate the edges, Dorayaki on the 100 dollar bills, a cigarette and then she drew Mochi's moustache everywhere around the page. She also drew the Bonten symbol in the middle. She shot her hand up when she finished colouring. The teacher waved her hand nonchalantly at Y/n to put her paper in her bag so she did. 

On her way back into class a boy interrupted her. Metsu Shiba. Y/n's fists clenched, she wanted to punch him or even better, kick him in the balls. 

"Hello Y/n." The little boy drawled, Y/n had to look up at him due to her short legs. She was unafraid, her left hand slipped into her pocket where a small pocket knife lay. The boy smirked down at her, he tried to reach out to touch her arm but she slapped that mf.

"Just let me-" slap.

Slap. "Wait-"

slap.

"stop it!" He tries to touch her once again but she just turned away and speedwalked into the classroom. He stood there dumb founded. Y/n felt the urge to punch him but remembered, she could have to pay his family for hurting him. She can't waste precious money on trash like him!

You end up lining up between Sokka and a little girl named Sayori Sendo. You Yori play with your hair and chat with Sokka. Akemi quickly joins in, "Y/n! Why do you only pay attention to Sokka, I'm here too." Y/n gives him a tired look, 'I'm just talking to him.' Akemi takes a little while to understand but quickly puts on a pout.

Y/n pats his head as they walk into the small gym. "Ok! Warm ups! T E N pushups!" Y/n looks horrified. Ten?! TEN?! I'm gonna die before I go to therapy!

You go to run out of the gym but the teacher grabs your hand to drag you back in. Y/n can feel her soul leaving her body from her mouth and she sighs in defeat. Y/n gets down on her hands and knees. 1. 2. 3. 6. 8. 10! All done. You get up with a relieved flowery aura but the teacher appears in front of you.

What is she, a hawk?! "Was that all, Y/n." Her voice laces your name with venom. 'No teacher -sama.' Y/n defeatedly trudges back to do the rest of her push ups. By the time she's done they have to run around the field 3 times and then go around twice around the course with hurdles.

Y/n makes a mental reminder to ask for a note next time to get out of PE. As Y/n runs sloppily for her 1st lap on the hurdles she decides to get down on her hands and knees to army crawl. It proves effective because everyone else starts copying her. 

Finally, PE is finished. Time to go home!~ Y/n tries to skip away but realises, the block isn't over. There's still 3 more to go. Oh no. 

Does Y/n make it through?, Answer; no. No she does not. Y/n ends up falling asleep on Ojiro's shoulder, drooling slightly and half dead. The last bell rings and he has to drag her out, carrying her bag for her because he felt sorry. When they arrived at the gates, Mochi was waiting. He welcomed them both in and Y/n fell asleep once again.

When she got home she dragged her feet towards the door until uncle Mochi picked her up to carry her. She showed Mochi the picture but didn't give it to him, instead she got him to put her down and ran to a certain someones room. She stuffed it under their door and went to go have dinner.

Sara POV

I'd had another fight with my mother. She keeps telling me to kill them off but she doesn't understand. I can't. She threatens to come over and sort them out herself but each night I plead with her. Hahh how annoying. 

I get up from my bed, I have a hangover. As I step down something crumples underneath my foot. I pick it up, expecting a bill or some shit but I see a cute drawing. I see a happy fathers day sign with me and Kakucho holding hands. The others are drawn off to the side, cute stick figures in pretty dresses with brightly coloured fairy wings. 

I smile warily, glancing at the name scrawled in the corner. 

Y/n Sano.