𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

Y/n was taken home to a box in her drive way. Not exactly her drive way but her families. Mikey was aggressively scrubbing her body with wipes to scrub the blood off, "there. Squeaky clean." He looked very proud of his achievement. 

Sara on the other hand could already see the rashes starting to form on the places where he' scrubbed because of how rough he was. 

You didn't seem to notice because you just wanted to get your flowers inside. "What is that?" "It might be a bomb." "Keep Y/n away." You turn at hearing your name, tilting your head. Your lion hood falls off and your hair settles back onto your shoulders.

Being the troublesome kid you were, you tried to get out by climbing out the window. Sanzu wasn''t letting that happen, he grabbed Y/n by her lion tail. Grumbling about how hard being a Dad was.

"PApa!" Y/n's voice cracked angrily. She smacked the top of his head, trying to get him to let go of her. 

Sanzu brought Y/n out of the car, sick of her being a brat and put her in front of the box. "I'm gonna ground you soon." Y/n gave him a glare, daring him to ground her. Sanzu took offence and flicked her forehead. 

Y/n held her head, pouting. Sanzu refused to be guilty about it which mad her even madder, ahe couldn't be bothered being angry with him so she opened the box. Inside was a baby. He had wisps of straight blonde hair and dull red eyes.

The baby looked up at Y/n, blowing his cheeks up. He made grabby motions towards you, wanting Y/n to pick him up.

She took the baby out of the box, kicking it out of the way as she brung the child upstairs. Bonten followed behind her, Sara included. They tried to take the baby from her but Y/n had an iron grip.

She put the baby on the couch, poking his cheeks. "Ahh!" The baby bit Y/n's finger, roughly gnawing on it with his gums. Y/n didn't take this very well, she didn't take it well at all actually. "AHHHHHH" Y/n screamed. "AHHHHHHH" the baby screamed back. They both screamed at eachother as Y/n desperately tried to get him to stop sucking on her finger.

"AHHHHH" you cry, dragging the baby with you as you ran into Kakucho's legs. "MamA" Y/n shows Kakucho the baby sticking onto her finger. He has carpet burn on his hands and looks pretty calm right now. 

"Y/n!" Kakucho takes the baby and makes him spit out your finger. Y/n cries out in relief, hugging her hand to her face. She goes to clean off her hand but can't reach the paper towels. All the adults are busy playing hot potato with the new baby so Y/n walks to Sara's room, hoping she's there.

When Y/n's at the door she hears Sara talking to someone. Sara sounds worried, afraid. You press your ear to the door, trying to hear better. Y/n can hear Sara talking in a low tone and a higher, more shrill voice berating her.

"Why can't you be like Kisaki?! He was always better than you!" The voice screeches, cutting out in between. Sara's voice is trembling, nothing like how she usually acts. "I'm sorry mother." A short pause and a hiccup later, "it won't happen again." The voice snorts, it starts back up again with a snap. A snarl almost, "damn right it won't happen again. I want Kisaki's death avenged. If you've grown soft hearted I will not hesitate to do it myself." The woman's voice cuts off icily, it sends chills down Y/n's spine.

"Yes mother." Sara whispers, too quiet for Y/n to hear. "Good. Remember Sara~ it's all for you. Your brother was killed by them. They're not like us Sara, goodbye."

A long beep. You realise your trembling, uh oh. Y/n backs away from the door, running away from Sara's door as it opens. Sara only sees the wisps of hair that flutter into the entrance to the lounge area. Inside the men are still playing hot potato, except they've wrapped the baby in bubble wrap and tied it with a bright red ribbon.

"Y/n! Catch." As a five year old, Y/n didn't really know how to catch but with a 1 year old child  being flung towards her like a football. She better start learning. "Ah-" the baby tumbles onto Y/n's face, tackling her like a rugby player.

"HOOOOOMEEEERRRUUUUUUN!!" Sanzu yells, getting promptly slapped at the back of his head by Mikey. Sara comes to your aid, picking up the baby so you could get up and breathe. "HAAAH" Y/n heaves as she gets up. Ran scoops you up to cradle you, he puts his cheek against yours. Smushing your faces together.

"YOU HIT MY CHILD!" Rindou yelled as you got cradled. Y/n felt very uncomfortable right now, damn. "E!" Y/n tries to push Ran's face away but he won't let her go. She looks over at Sara who cradles the little baby in her arms, she looks neutral but stiff.

Y/n lets Ran cuddle up to her, demanding he take her to the couch. Ran obliged, muttering about how Y/n was turning into a demon. "E!" Y/n cried as he threw her onto the couch. He then started wildly tickling her, she started giggling. He kept on tickling her until she was squealing so loud that Mikey thought she'd hurt herself.

Ya'll settled down until Sanzu got on one knee in front of you. "Y/n. Where are my drugs??" Y/n looked clueless. "WHERE. IS. THE. WHITE. STUFF. ?" Y/n shrugs so Sanzu makes a show of pretending to snort cocaine, Y/n does the same. Thinking it's some sort of game. "YOU SNORTED THE WHITE STUFF?!" Y/n tilted her head.

Y/n suddenly pointed a finger towards Sanzu, 'Peppa pig! You were snorting dumb dumb!' Sanzu stays quiet for a second. He counted his fingers and mimicked the hand signs Y/n did before finally understanding. "I AM NOT PEPPA PIG!" 

Y/n pats his head, sympathy in her eyes. 'It's ok Peppa.' Sanzu's left eye twitches. Y/n kicks her legs freely as Sara scoots over to be beside you. She offers her hand for Y/n to hold and she takes it with a bright smile, Sara smiles back. Y/n looks down at her new little brother [spoiler alert!- or not idk.]

Sara's smile falters as she squeezes Y/n's hand, thinking that if she let go Bonten would go back to how they were before she came. You had saved them but also sealed their demise. Sara was gonna have her mothers revenge in exchange for her love.

Yes. Sara cuddled you and Shinichiro [Mikey thought of the name, I thought it was cute :P.] Then what? What.

What.