𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌

"Ok Y/n...You gotta be very careful." It all flew out of her mind, all she heard was crickets...Figuratively of course. 

Her and her adoptive parents were in the large living room, decked out with fancy couches and a TV. Ran was on the floor, Y/n in the entrance with a Kuromi headband and other prizes that Kakucho had bought for her at their outing. 

She glanced around the place, then started at the men, and Sarah all huddled on the couch as a rat sat on the carpet. It was huge, like a New York rat. It licked its furry paws menacingly, A doll leg in its mouth. 

Brutal...

RIP barbie. 

They all stood in silence, Y/n licking at her candy and the adults standing completely still until the rat charged towards Y/n. When I tell you the screech she let out shook the house, I mean it. Their ear drums threatened to burst and bleed and she stomped the thing. 

Her little light up Princess shoes squashed the beast, also to its surprise as she just kept jumping on top of it. "AH. AH. AH. AH." The rat didn't explode, but it sure as hell passed out from shock when she stopped. 

Now that it was unmoving she looked happy and content again, smiling to herself as she approached Sanzu with a little bag filled with white powder. For you! She signed, putting the baggie on his lap. 

Sanzu's eyes lit up at the present as he pulled Y/n in for a hug, "you know me so well~~" he cooed, then put her down and took the little bag and made his way to the bathroom.

A prompt scream was heard as he came out with his eyes watering and sneezing the white powder out, Y/n was sitting in-between Ran and Rindou, explaining in sign language how her day was as Kakucho was beating down Sanzu. 

"I would never want you to live the same life we lived Y/n, poor little Victorian children on the streets..."

"Ran, we grew up in the suburbs. Our parents were accountants." Rindou muttered, smoothing his hair back. 

 Ran was still dramatic, resting his cheek on top of Y/n's head. You eat the last of your candy and rub your eyes, pushing his face away with your sticky fingers. 

He grumbles, rubbing the candy residue from his face and flicking your forehead, to which you raise your feet and propel your shoes into his face and tumble over Rindou and into Konoi. Whos hand rests on your back.

He picks you up like a stray kitten and raises a brow. You stink, and yo' teeth gonna rot. He signs, carrying you to Sarah and going to find some clothes for you as she bathes you. 

Once you're finished and dressed, Sanzu is laying on his stomach on the floor with Mikey resting his feet on his back. "IT HURTS." Sanzu looks defeated, and Mikey's unwashed crusty toes dig into his back. (He doesn't enjoy it.) 

When Y/n comes in, Mikey lifts his feet and helps her to sit next to him. He plants a small kiss on her head, his lips are crusty so she pushes his face away and leans against his thin arm. 

Mikey puts his hand atop her head, scruffing up her hair. She smells like a lumberjack.

The chatter continues amongst all of them, creating an area of comfort for one of the first times. It's a warm place to be. A smile ghosts his lips as Mikey closes his eyes and enjoys this moment, he's careful not to let it slip away.

Y/n yawns too, once Mikey is asleep she removes herself from the couch. An expression of the devil crossed her face as she stared at Sanzu on the floor. She steps towards him, a grin stretching her lips as she approaches from behind. 

No one notices her until its too late and she leaps onto Sanzu's back, a satisfying crack erupting as he, on instinct grabs her wrist and flips her over his shoulder and body slams her into the floor. To which, another, not so satisfying crack is heard. 

They swear they saw both their souls leave their body, Sanzu's first as he realizes what he's done. Y/n looks dazed, laying on her back, staring at the ceiling and smiling to herself as if this was her grave. 

Sanzu's back feels great, but probably not for long. Kakucho has taken his belt off now, stretching it out and cracking it menacingly and Kokonoi makes hitman calls. Rindou has his fists clenched, a vein running up his neck and Ran is...Laughing his ass off. 

Well, more giggling hysterically with his hand over his mouth as the final boss, Mikey comes into the scene. Standing behind Mikey looking like the God of the underworld, Hades himself. He has his foot on Sanzu's shoulder, Sanzu doesn't know if he'll die from the fumes or the wrath of his comrades. 

In short, Sanzu goes to bed with his ass hurting --

FROM THE BEATING. 

And Y/n goes to sleep content and among her plushies and toys, smiling in satisfaction to herself.