26 : Kiss your movie goodbye

Young Jimin walked into an office, which he thought seemed much bigger than the one his previous agency had when he first saw it. He felt excited to step to the next pinnacle of his career. Being an actor was great - money also came - but being called a child actor wasn't all that.

This was going to be his first break to show himself as a versatile actor, not just a little boy who worked on coming-of-age projects or high school musicals. He had been working with his new agency for the past year on his first action movie project. He trained rigorously for it too. And today was the day they were going to drop the first trailer.

"Hi, Jimin," he turned around with a big smile on his face to see Namjoon waltzing into the office. Out of respect for the older, he stood up.

"Sit down, babe."

Jimin's brows twitched before he sat back on the chair. Namjoon had been calling him with endearments for quite some time, but only when they were alone. He received mixed signals for it. The producer shut the door behind him and Jimin didn't think much of it, except that they might be discussing confidential things. Even though Namjoon was extremely talented, a visionary, an intellectual, and quite a looker with his big body and muscles, Jimin knew he was a married man.

The teen actor still couldn't help but felt enchanted by the man who was so masculine and was holding a flag to his success ahead. Today was going to be one of the most important days of Jimin's life - a milestone

Instead of taking his own chair, Namjoon sat on top of the table, close to Jimin's chair. "Excited? Nervous?" He asked, his hand suddenly beginning to knead Jimin's shoulder muscles.

"I am only excited. I have nothing to be afraid of when you are here," Jimin answered, expressing his honest feelings while ignoring how the older male kept touching him.

"Before we release the promo, I want you to do something for me, Jimin."

"Anything," the teen replied in gratitude. What could he do for Namjoon when the man was his godfather in the industry? How could he possibly return anything?

Namjoon smiled before standing up and holding Jimin's hand to take him towards the door in the corner. Jimin had never been on the other side of that door, so he felt a bit intrigued, and now, also afraid. When the lights turned on inside, he saw there was a pristine bed. A bouquet of roses sat on the table along with a box of Rolex, which he could recognize.

Namjoon picked up the flowers and the box to hand it to Jimin with a bright smile. "Congratulations for making big, Jimin. Mark my words, you'll be the biggest superstar that Korea had ever seen and I can guarantee you, no one will be able to replace you in the future of the film industry too."

The words made Jimin's eyes water. He has made it. After going through hardships, he has finally made it. He was going to be somebody who mattered, who could influence people's minds. "Thank you," he said while sniffling and accepting the gifts from his producer.

Namjoon pulled him in a warm hug, seeing his tears, and began to soothe his back. Jimin felt a bit uncomfortable now. With the close bedroom, the long hug, and the way Namjoon's breath was fanning on his skin, he felt the need to pull away, but when he tried, Namjoon tightened his grip. "Hyung," Jimin uttered in protest.

"Shh... It's okay. You are going to be a big actor, Jimin. Let's have a good time together today. I want to make you happier."

The indication was clear now and Jimin suddenly felt that the room was constricting, cinching him with it. Darkness surrounded his eyes and he couldn't understand if all the things led to this moment, or if this moment was the result of all the things he had gotten. "Hyung... Hyung - please listen. You are married."