Chapter-3

My grip on Kai's hand tightened, De niro

My grip on Kai's hand tightened, De niro. No, this can't be, my biological family is literally the biggest and most powerful mafia in the world. "So what happens now?" I asked "I have contacted him, and he said that he would be personally coming to pick you up and sign the legal forms, he will be here by the morning."

Kai cleared his throat, he was equally shocked by this news "Can we get a moment alone please." He asked to which Emmy complied immediately, as soon as she exited the room I let my head hit the table, "Fuck!"

"The Italian mafia. The Italian fucking mafia." Kai was pacing the room, his head in his hands. My mind cleared from the shock and I asked him "Did they ever make any public announcements of a missing daughter, or were there any search parties?" Kai looked at me, understanding what I was getting at. He shook his head regretfully.

"So they just didn't fucking care for the past sixteen years and now they just suddenly want me back, I mean, honestly that's fucked up. At least she never lied about how much she hated me." Kai came towards me and kneeled, resting his hands on my knees.

"Hey, you can get through this. I know you can. And it's just one year, after that you would be free to go." I rested my forehead against his and let out a breath. I took a minute before nodding and we both left the room to see Emmy waiting outside.

She told me that she would accompany me to my house so that I can get my belongings with me. Since she was with me I couldn't go to the place I was actually living in so I had to go to Victor's house, I only had a few clothes there. Packing my three pairs of t-shirts, two pairs of jeans and a copy of little women that I had kept here I exited the house. I had already asked Kai to pack my drum sticks and music sheets with him as he too would be leaving with me.

The next day we were then taken to the airport where Kai met me as well. He handed me my stuff, Emmy after dealing with everything, came to us, telling us that my father was already here and waiting for me outside. Me and Kai left her as we went to the area where private planes were kept.

At the very end of the runway was a private plane, and near to it was a sleek black car. Outside it stood two men, Donatello and Emilio De Niro. Both of them looked nearly identical as they stood together, dressed in professional black suits.

"Скажи Алисе, что меня долго здесь не будет. передать основные файлы и информацию на американскую базу." I whispered towards Kai as we neared the pair, he nodded instantly and started talking to my assistant. Hanging up just as we reached. (tell Alice that I won't be here for a long while. get the main files and info transferred to the american base.)

Donatello's POV

The lights of my house came into view, and soon we entered the parking area, and the driver stopped our car. I got out of my car, and walked into the house, the first sight that greets me is my two twin sons, Ermes and Alvise fighting. Emres had his brother in a headlock while Alvise was biting the former's wrist.