Chapter-12

TW- Bullying and self harming thoughts, if you are going through something like this or know someone who is suffering please reach out for help

TW- Bullying and self harming thoughts, if you are going through something like this or know someone who is suffering please reach out for help. You are cared for and loved.

The one thing rich people love, other than trampling the poor and taking advantage of them is parties. Big, extravagant, luxurious parties.

And when you're in the mafia, a business where you are basically trying to assert your dominance over your competition, you never miss a chance to throw an extravagant ball.

Over the years I had been invited to many of these said events, I could never truly attend them, not until I was in disguise or somehow snuck in. Being the outcast, loner kid in school I was never really invited to high school parties.

So naturally my only point of reference to what real life parties looked like was a ball, meaning expensive dresses, champagne flutes and classy music flowing from the live band.

So when I heard my brothers talking about a party their friend was planning on hosting I was curious. Of course I wouldn't go, I'm pretty sure I was actively banned from the party.

We were all sitting in the dining room when my father walked in, "I've got a meeting that I need to attend to, I'll be flying out today evening and come back by five or six tonight. Emilio and Elisio will be joining me, no parties." my father spoke, the last part was directed to the youngest three.

Who gave him a salute almost in unison. The moment the others left the room the three turned to each other. "The party's gonna be at our place now." Alvise said, and Joseph quickly pulled out his phone and started dialling up random people telling them about the party tonight.

The twins started making the plans for the whole, talking about music, food, drinks and the guest list. "Oh Anastasia, don't come to the party." Alvise spoke up. Ermes hit him lightly on the arm but the boy ignored him.

"what the hell do you mean?" I asked, "What he means is stay out of the way of the party, we don't fucking want you there, go out of the house or stay locked up in your room, we don't care. And besides I doubt parties are your scene, you don't seem like someone who would be invited to any." Joseph said as he joined the conversation as well.

He looked me up and down in a condescending way, like he could gather my worth from just taking one look at me. God he's a bitch!

Alvise seemed to agree with him wholeheartedly while Ermes just looked conflicted, like he didn't truly know what to say at that moment. "You can't control what I do. So nice try."

Alvise sighed, "Look we're asking you nicely once, we won't again and you'll regret it." did the boy just seriously fucking threaten me? I stare at him absolutely dumbfounded. "You know what, fuck all three of you. Really." I left them with that statement.

My father and brothers left later that evening, the others came to bid them goodbye, I didn't. Within three hours of the adults leaving, the house starting filling up with people, music flowing and air became thick with disgusting teenage hormones.