Chapter-9

TW- Bullying in school (swirly), verbal bullying and mentions of physical abuse

TW- Bullying in school (swirly), verbal bullying and mentions of physical abuse. I don't condone any of this behaviour. If you are or encounter someone who is being bullied please seek help. And please take care.

If you are triggered by these topics please skip the italicised part at the beginning. A recap would be given in the authors note.☺️

~~~~
20th November 2015

"Stop it!" I manage to say before my head it yet again shoved into the toilet. The flush pulled down by the girl who had an iron clad grip on my hair.

I kicked my hands and legs out but it was no use. Another girl had been holding onto my legs, to keep me in place.

After a few seconds she lifted my head, finally letting me go. I took big gulps of air again, stopping myself from retching in front of them. I glared up at the girl in front of me.

Mila stared back at me with a smile of her face. "Взгляните на это, бедная маленькая Ана снова испачкалась, но не волнуйтесь, поросенку нравится быть такой, а вам?"
(Look at that, poor little Ana got herself all dirty again, but don't worry, the little pig likes to be like this don't you?")

I didn't say anything back just stared at her, willing the tears to not spill. I knew why she was saying this, and maybe she was right. I didn't have the cleanest clothes and maybe there were days that I couldn't sneak into the shower early enough. So I guess she was right, maybe I was a dirty pig.

"Remember this, the next time you try to make a fool of me in front of the teacher, I can always do worse." She said before she and her clique exited the washroom.

The moment I heard the sound of the door clicking shut, I turned my head towards the toilet puked my guts out. And after a long excruciating time I stopped, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and got up.

Stepping out of the stall I staggered forward towards the mirror, my face was still dripping water and so was my hair. My cold face suddenly felt hot as I realised that I started crying.

Fuck!

I hate this, I hate all of it. I just want to curl up on the floor, close my eyes and not wake up. The real world was just so fucked right now, I hated it. Hated everyone.

I had never hurt anyone, I was a nice girl, I never wanted to hurt anyone, I just wanted to fucking survive.

I continued to cry, and trying to stop myself from yelling out loud, I cried and I cried and I couldn't stop. I wanted to stop. I was tucking tired of crying but I couldn't stop. I hated myself right now, I hated Mila, I hated every fucking person on the earth right now.