part 18- I'm There Again

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for ages :\

Anyways, here's the new chapter.

Frank sat me and Mikey on the couch, making sure I was okay and started telling Mikey. Telling him everything, everything that has been going on. As he finishes I earn a huge hug from Mikey.

“Gee, why haven’t you told me? I could’ve helped!” he says as he pulls away.
“I’m sorry… I guess I was just being stupid I didn’t think about the result… but it’s all better now.” I turn to Frank and smile sadly at him. He smiles back and nods lightly.

“Frank and I are… together, I guess?” I say hesitantly and feel my cheeks heat up a little.
“Yeah, we are.” Says Frank and takes my hand in his.
“Ahhh!!!!!! You guys! Finally! I’m so happy for you!” Mikey instantly jumps and tackles both me and Frank to the ground.

‘’Mikey…” I laugh “come on dude, I can’t breathe.” He crawls off of us with a huge-ass smile on his face.

I start feeling that brick in my stomach again and crumple, wincing. What the fuck was it?!

"Gee… what's wrong?" Mikey asks and snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Is it like last night again?" Frank asks as he puts his hand on my forehead and I nod quickly before running off into the bathroom and emptying my stomach into the toilet. I hear Frank and Mikey running behind me as my head crushes on the toilet seat and my eyes squeeze shut.

"GEE!" Mikey screams as Frank pushes the bangs out of my face and they both pull me up. I don’t know what the fuck I have, but this shit is pulling all the strength out of me. My eyes flicker lightly and I can see them both standing in front of me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Relax dudes, I'm okay." I barely choke out and cough loudly after that.

"Yeah, sure…" says Mikey as my eyes are squeezed shut again. I feel myself being dragged by both of my arms. I groan.

"I am!" I try to sound angry but my voice is almost non-hearable.

"Shut up." I am thrown to a bed.

"I'm just a little exhausted…" I say hoarsely.

"Gerard, stop talking you idiot." Frank says and wraps a blanket around me. "Sleep. You'll feel better."

"I can't sleep…" I cough again.

"Gee, stop talking it's not good." Says Mikey and sighs.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening. To. Me.

Whatever it is in my stomach starts hurting me again and I curl into a ball as I whimper lightly.

"That's it. We're going to the hospital." I hear Frank say.

"N-No! no fu-fucking… hos-hospitals…" well, I do sound so damn stupid right now. My voice is kind of like those scary witches in cartoons.

"Gerard, I'm not asking you." And I'm picked up and carried to the car.

And I pass out on the way.

Again.

___________________________________

And I wake up in the hospital.