part 5- Fat and Alone

DA DA DA DAAAA NEW PART!!! :3 pleasepleaseplease PLEASE read it and write comments, I'll be the happpiest retard ever!!! I hope you enjoy it!!! ;D

Gerards p.o.v:

I just couldn’t believe it. Frank cut himself. But he would never do it! Something happened, and I knew it. I was squeezing frank, feeling that small little spark I felt every time I touched him. I was hoping that he would finally decide to tell me what happened.
Still no answer. Just a small man, crying his soul out in my arms.
He’s sobs are so adorable.
Stop it Gee, it’s not the time for that.
“Come on, Frankie… please…” I’m begging him to tell me.
“I’m fine…” he keeps lying. I’m really sick of him lying to me, I want to know the truth.
“Huh?! Your fine?! So fine that you SLOTH YOUR FUCKING WRISTS?!”
He doesn’t answer, just keeps sobbing. I press him tighter. 
He slowly pulls away, wiping his tears with his sleeve.
“Geebear….” He uses my nickname. It’s so damn sweet.
“Yes Frankie?” I respond.
“It hurts. A lot. And I don’t know how to stop it.” He whines. Poor little lamb, I feel so sorry for him. It’s literally breaking my heart.
“What Frank? Tell me, what hurts?” I ask, again.
“I can’t tell you.” He gets away from the answer.
“Pretty please?” I ask making puppy face. Well, a crying puppy face. Frank sighs.
“Fine. But I’m not telling you specific details, sorry but I can’t. I told you somebody stole my heart. Well… I just accepted the fact that we could never be together. And every time I think of that, a little part of me dies. I’m so sad, I can’t take it any longer. It just… it’s fucking killing me…”
frank buried his head in his hands. I crawled closer to him, and wrapped my arm around him.
“Oh, Frankie….. I know how you feel. I’m in the same situation. The exact same. And… I’ve been in love with that somebody for a whole year. I know they can never love me back… and what happened in the cemetery? Well… it was because of that…” I tried to calm my little Frankie.
“Really?” he lifted his head, and looked at me. His eyes full of pain.
“Yeah Frank… I know it hurts… you know what? Let’s make a deal. If you won’t hurt yourself again, I won’t hurt myself ever again. Deal?” I asked, looking at Franks hazel eyes.
“Deal Gee. For you I’d do anything…” ok now seriously, I think my heart just melted a little. You might not know it Frank, but I would die for you… I blushed as I thought of it.
"You ok?" he asked, staring at me. Shit, he noticed.
"Yeah…" I said, half smiling, but blushing even harder.

"Alllllllrighty then…." He answered, doubting my answer. "I'll go make us some coffee…." He said, getting up. But the little stupid Frankie forgot to remove the blanket from him and started falling. But I caught him, feeling that spark we had, again. I pulled him up. I got lost in his touch. I just kept staring at his perfect hazel eyes. The eyes that were full of pain.
I had a sudden urge to kiss him. It's like these moments of eye contact in books. Stop it Gerard, you're gonna freak him out.
"Umm… Gee?" frank asked for my attention.
"Huh?" was my genius answer.
"You know…. You can let go of me now…" he said. I realized I was still holding him.
"CRAP. SHIT. FUCK. DAMN." I said as I took my hands off his shoulders and turned away, my face the color of a tomato.
He giggled and walked away.
Fuck, I'm such an idiot! Control yourself!
As angry as I was at myself, I still couldn’t stop thinking about Frank's wrist. Franks perfect wrist, which was now covered with a huge deep scar. Why did he do it?! Frank would never do it….he doesn’t need to worry about this love situation, Frank is perfect- anybody would want him…
my thoughts were cut off by Frank entering the room with two cups of coffee. Surprisingly (not), his cup was already empty. He sat beside me on the bed and handed me my cup. I drank it fast, and put it on the desk. Frank was playing with his fingers like a little kid. I looked at his scar again.
I grabbed his wrist and felt his scar with my thumb. It really was quite deep. It almost hurt seeing it.
"Frankie?" I looked in his eyes. I held his wrist with both of my hands. "Promise me you'll never do it again, no matter what happens."
He looks deep into my eyes.
"I promise" he says loyally and I hug him.
"You always have me here. If you ever feel like doing it again, call me. I'll help you." I offered him my help.
"Sure Gee. And if you ever feel like getting drunk again, you call me."
"I promise." I said and slowly let him go.
The atmosphere was still sad and dark. It wasn’t nice, so Frank came up with an idea.
"There was this one time I felt really sad, so I wrote a funny song to cheer me up. Still does every time. Wanna hear it?" he suggested.
"Of course I do!" I jump. I love hearing Frank play. I also like his singing a lot. Though, I think I may sing a little better, not sure.
Frank picked up his guitar, and started playing a catchy melody, that turned to chords soon after that.
"This song is called Fat and Alone." He said like a rock star and I giggled. He started singing to the chords.

fat and alone
you're out on your own
no-one is calling on your telephone

things aren't getting any better
you're fat and alone
and you stretched out all your sweaters
so fat and alone
things aren't getting any better
no never, no never

fat and alone
you're out on your own
king of blubber
sitting on your throne 

things aren't getting any better
you're fat and alone
and you stretched out all your sweaters
so fat and alone

things aren't getting any brighter
you're fat and alone
and you're not getting any lighter
fat and alone
things aren't getting any better
so fat and alone

no never, no never,
no never, no never,
no never, no never,
no never, no never

You're so fat, 
you're so fat, 
you're so fat,
you're fat

As Frank finished singing, I was laughing like a retard. This song was funny.
"Do you like it?" Frank smiled.
"I LOVE it!" I said, smiling back.
"Few… now that we're back to normal… we have the whole day for ourselves! What do you want to do?" I asked Frank. He thought for a few moments and then jumped.
"I know!!! There's this amazing place in the woods I found a while ago… it's just amazing! I used to come there to be alone… I didn’t tell anyone about it but… I'll be happy to share it with you because… well…. You're Gerard. You're special. You're my best friend." He said.
"Sure! Let's go!" I say, jumping and putting my jacket on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[at the special place;]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Frank! Are we there yet?!" I yelp as I stumble on something.
"Soon! Patience, Gee!" he giggles, still not removing his hands from my eyes.
"Motherfucker!" I yell as my hand hits something from metal. That shit hurt. I felt blood pour down the back of my hand.
"Sorry Gee…. I suggest you keep your hands behind your back…" Frank said.
"Are you going to rape me?!" I smirked and Frank laughed. He kept dragging me like that for about five more minutes.
"We're here!" Frank says enthusiastically.
"Finally!" I say, and Frank removes his hands from my eyes, revealing the most beautiful place I have seen in my whole life.
"WOW!" I say, still shocked by the view.
We were standing on a tall bridge, covered in greenery. Beneath us, a small lake flowing slowly. In front of us, an old flour mill and behind it, the beautiful forest. Two lambs were drinking water from the lake.

"I told you, didn’t I?" Frank said, smiling.
"This place is… amazing…" I said and smiled back at Frank.
"Come on!" Frank said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me down the stairs from the bridge to the flour mill. I laughed, and we entered the mill.
There was a bed and a couch in the middle of the big room, a radio in the corner and a cupboard near the wall, filled with snacks and drinks.
"Ta Daaa!" Frank yelled.
"You did all this?!" I asked, surprised.
"Yes, sir. From things I found in the street. Come, you didn’t see the best part yet." He dragged me by the wrist again. He crushed on the bed and pulled me down with him. We were looking up, at the most beautiful view ever. The flour mill had no ceiling, so what we see is trees, rising up to the sky and different kinds of birds nesting and making love. It was simply amazing.
"Unbelievable…" I say, looking up at the beauty.
"It is…" frank says, and grabs his old guitar which was standing near the bed. He starts playing a beautiful piece that matched the view perfectly.
"It's awesome. Did you write it?" I ask.
"Yeah. I wrote it here." He says and keeps playing. I stare at his perfection and blush. After messing around for a little, we realize that Frank's mom will be back from work soon so we say our goodbyes, give each other a bro hug and head back to our homes.

Today was amazing.
But my depression is slowly taking over me...

do you like the story? do you want me to continue? PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT! ^^ 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! :3