part 3- things I couldn't say to you And things that we could never do

ok, new part. still quite annoyed by the fact i'm a terrible writer. ugh >< anyways, you can read it if you want to.

“WHAT?!?!?” Mikey asked loudly, running down the rest of the stairs.
He got closer to Frank and Gerard. He really was crying. Fuck, Mikey haven’t seen him cry since he was seven.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked quietly, taking his brothers hand in his hands.
“Why are you crying?” he whispered.
No response. Mikey was really worried now, Gerard didn’t cry about anything. This is probably serious.

Gerard wanted to tell Mikey, he told him everything. But he couldn’t when frank was there, he can’t know. It’ll ruin everything.
“F…Frankie?” Gerard asked for franks attention, his voice coming out husky.
“Yes Gee?” frank answered.
“Would you mind stepping out for a moment? Just for a moment, I gotta talk to Mikey.” His voice was breaking, revealing all the pain he kept inside.
“Sure Gee. Anything that will make you feel better.” Frank said in a loving voice, gave Gerard a quick hug and left the living room.
After Frank closed the door, Gerard was going to tell Mikey. But saying it out loud was so hard…. He didn’t care. That’s it, he had to tell someone or else he would completely fall apart.

“Come on Gee, talk to me… what happened?” Mikey asked. Gerard has never seen him so worried. He looked at Mikey, his eyes red from crying.
“Listen Mikes…. It’s REALLY hard to talk about it…” Gerard’s voice came out so sensitive and emotional, it almost made Mikey burst in tears himself.
“It’s alright Gee…” Mikey took both of Gerard’s hands in his own. “You know you can tell me.”
“Mikey, I want you to know that I love you a lot no matter what, and I always will. I just want you to know that in case you hate me after what I’m going to tell you.” Gerard made sure Mikey knew how much he meant for him.
“Gee, you know I can’t hate you. You’re my brother and I love you.” Mikey laughed.
“Alright…. Here we go…. I think… I... I-I think I’m…. in love with frank. That’s it.” Gerard tore Mikey off him, burying his head in his hands and quietly crying.
Mikey was quite shocked, he didn’t really know what to say. But he had to say something…
“First… I won’t hate you for that…. I actually think it’s quite adorable.” Mikey smiled at Gerard.
“Thanks for not hating me…” Gerard said, lifting his head up and looking at me with his sad eyes.
“But it still doesn’t change the fact that I can’t have him... ever…” Gerard’s voice was full of pain.
“He’s breaking up with Jamia.” Mikey said. Frank told him that a few days ago, he was planning to tell Gerard too, but then there was the incident in the cemetery…
“WHAT?!” Gerard was surprised. Frank and Jamia were so happy together, why would he want to break up with her?! After two fucking years of being a couple?!
“He said that he didn’t feel the spark. And they were fighting. A lot.” Mikey explained.
“Why the fuck didn’t he tell me?!” Gerard couldn’t believe it, he should’ve told him. Gerard’s his best friend, isn’t he?
“well, he was going to tell you but you disappeared and fucked yourself up when he wanted to tell you!” Mikey responded, almost yelling.
“Oh… Alright… but it still doesn’t change the fact that he’s straight…” Gerard burst in tears.
“Gee…” Mikey was so sorry for him. It’s probably terrible, loving that one person you know you can’t have. But he didn’t know how to comfort him, so he just pulled him into a tight hug.
“Mikey? You won’t tell frank about it, will you?” Gerard asked as they pulled away.
“Don’t worry, I promise I won’t tell him. Can I call him back in?” Mikey questioned Gerard.
“Yeah… I think you can…” Gerard said and wiped the tears with his sleeve.
“Yo! Frankenweenie! You can come back!” Mikey yelled.
“Stop calling me that…” frank said as he was back in the room. “So you sorted everything out?” he asked. Mikey and I nodded. “Want to tell me Gee?” frank asked in his gentle, angelic little voice. He sat in front of me.
“I’ll leave you two alone…” Mikey sat as he ran back upstairs. He was never good at handling with these situations.
“No… I’m sorry…” Gerard answered franks question.
“No, don’t be sorry, it’s your decision. If you don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to.”
Aaawwww, he’s so sweet…
“But, can I do anything to make you feel better?” Frank asked.
“Well… a hug would be ni-“Gerard couldn’t finish his sentence for frank had already wrapped his arms around him, and squeezed him harder than ever. It really did comfort Gerard a little. Frank hugged him so hard that he started to lose breath.

Gerard’s p.o.v:

“Frank…. I’m choking here…” I laughed.
He slowly pulled away, smiling. “See? I made you laugh! The frankster is capable of anything.” He said heroically, striking a superman pose. I giggled and he sat beside me.
“So…. You’re breaking up with Jamia?”
“Yeah….”
“Hmm. I thought you were gonna last forever.”
“I didn’t and apparently we didn’t.” he giggled.
“Why?”
“Well… someone else already stole my heart… it’ll probably be theirs forever.”
“ I know exactly how you’re feeling, Frank.” I said, looking down at my shoes. “Why don’t you tell them?” I asked.
“ I’m pretty sure they don’t, and will never feel the same way.” Tears were rolling down franks cheeks.
“I’m in the exact same situation Frankie…” I looked up at him. Only now I noticed that he was staring at me the whole time.
“Crap, sorry dude…” he looked away, a blush growing on his face.
“No it’s… fine…” why was he staring at me? Is something wrong with my face?!
“Umm…. Wanna compose together?” he broke the silence. Yes, frank and I write songs together. He plays the guitar, I sing…
“sure.” I answered and we went up to my room.
Frank picked up my old beat up guitar I barely knew how to use.
he quickly tuned it, and started playing random notes, that made a beautiful melody as they came together. I started singing without even thinking. I just sang what I had on my heart.

Well I thought that we could sit around and, talk for hours
About things I couldn't say to you
And things that we could never do and,
This conversation has had no face
When the words take days you can re-write and erase anything

You know my heart so tell me honestly, did you ever really want this?
Knows all these

And I'll borrow words from all my favorite paragraphs
To write a ballad while we say the things
We'd hope would mean the most to me
And each line is sent
I have found a new pages of hope for the days
when I feel like I've lost everything

You know my heart so tell me honestly, did you ever really want this?
Knows all these lines cause my jealous heart really can't take that
So I'll sing this song for every word that's come out wrong.

But, I'll be OK Is that what you want me to say?
It's called breakup
Cause it's broken
But I'll be OK is that what you want me to say?
It's called breakup
Cause it's broken

I'll be OK
Is that what you want me to say?
It's called Breakup
Cause it's broken

I'll be OK, is that what you want me to say?
Cause it's broken
And you were just about to tell me
How you meant that you were sorry
And the nights we've spent
Have really meant the world to you
Let's not pretend I'm keeping track on every note
On every page the day she wrote
The cherry flavored kisses
Well, I taste them
Do you miss it?

I'll be OK
Is that what you want me to say?
It's called Breakup
Cause it's broken

Well I thought that we could sit around and talk for hours
About things I couldn't say to you
And things that we could never do

I meant every word in that song, from the bottom of my heart. As I stopped singing frank just looked at me, his mouth wide opened.
“Wow…. That was probably…. The most amazing lyrics you have EVER written Gee… I… I just…. Wow… plus you sound like an angel.” Frank blushed. It was so cute.
“Umm… thanks…” I blushed too. “You’re guitar playing was really awesome Frankie” I smiled at him.
“Why, thank you sir.” He said cheekily and bowed. I laughed. Frank can always make me laugh, I just love the guy.

song used: the last something that meant anything by mayday parade. thanks for reading guys!!! leave comments and tell me what you think of the story. if you want me to keepp writing, let me know :3