What if Darkstalker wasn't defeated?

Clearsight's POV .

Clearsight looked at her moonstone bracelet, as a million thoughts and futures exploded in her  head. She didn't have to do this. There were some futures were Darkstalker and her had six beautiful dragonets, with one animus.  She already had discussed their names. But there was no point on bothering thinking about it. That last thread wad gone. If they stayed together, it would be terrible for her tribe.There was another one, the one that she and Fathom had planned, were she betrayed Darkstalker and they send him to sleep forever. But she couldn't do that. She wasn't capable. She sighed as she heard a flap of wings behind her. It was probably Darkstalker. 

" Hello, Clearsight" He said. She turned around and looked at him.

"Darkstalker" Clearsight greeted him. He took one of her talons.

" Clearsight, If you don't love me, just go, but give me my scroll " Now she thought. She looked the moonstone bracelet that Fathom enchanted. Suddenly tears start falling from her eyes.

" I- I'm sorry" She stammered. Clearsight opened a small pouch and gave Darkstalker a scroll.  He put his scroll away and took her by the chin, making their gazes cross

" Tell me" He whispered. " Tell me what's wrong" Clearsight brushed away her tears with her talon and she told him everything. She told him how she stole his scroll, how Fathom enchanted the moonstone bracelet, how they plotted against him. Clearsight didn't care if Darkstalker killed her after her confession. It was likely, but if she knew Darkstalker well, he'll probably enchant her to do something. Darkstalker closed his eyes, thinking. A long moment later, he opened them and said " You did the right thing, darling, but now you have to do something else. Tell me were Fathom is" A cold shiver ran down her spine. " No! Darkstalker, please don't do that" She begged him.  Darkstalker rolled his black eyes.

" Fine,  I guess I'll have to find him my way" he snarled and he spread his wing, ready to fly.

" No!"  Clearsight cried. She stood in front of him and spreaded her purple wings, keeping him from passing. " Darkstalker, please reconsider"  Darkstalker pushed her away with his tail.

" If you weren't such a  slug on my way, I wouldn't need to do this, but.." He said. He made himself a small cut in his palm. The blood fell and created a small red pond. He sunk his claw in it and wrote in the scroll:

Enchant Clearsight the dragon to obey my every command.  Clearsight suddenly froze. She could not walk or talk. She wanted to yell, but she couldn't.

"Now" He said, as an evil grin crossed his face. " Take me to Fathom" Clearsight couldn't move. She just hoped this  didn't end like in most futures: Fathom dead.