What if Sunny was raised in the Scorpion den?

Okay, I'm not naming Sunny " Beetle" because I  don't like the name, so I'm changing it for another. Also, art by Cyprus

" Sahara , time to wake up" A familiar voice said. Sahara opened her eyes slowly, gazing around. Qibli, one of Sahara's best friend. She stood up, shaking of the blankets.

" Hey Qibli." The Nightwing- Sandwing hybrid greeted him. " What's up?"

" You have to go to on patrol" He replied. " I'll leave so you can get ready" Sahara nodded as Qibli padded out of her tent.  She stood up and opened a box near her. Inside, there was her moss-green cloak, which matched her eyes ,and her weapons. Sahara grabbed her cloak and slipped it over her shoulders and neck and tied it along her long neck. She grabbed a dagger and tied it to her wrist. Sahara closed the box and walked out of her tent. The Scorpion den was buzzing with activity. The market was filled with dragons, most of them Sandwings, shouting things like: 

" Roasted scorpions! Who want delicious roasted scorpions?"

" The best silks of the whole Scorpion den!"

" The sharpest daggers in the Kingdom of the  Sand"

Three dragonets bolted in front of her, laughing as they chased a mouse. A small grin crossed Sahara's face

" Dragonets..." She murmured to herself. As she walked through the den, some familiar voices roaring up ahead. She quickly headed towards the noise, trying not to bump into another dragon.

" Last chance kid. Give us something or you can't pass" Oh no, she thought. That's Caracal's voice.

" You don't have any right to keep me from passing!" A dragonet!

" Why doesn't anybody teaches manners to kids this day?" Mamba!

" Then we'll have to teach him ourselves" Caracal hissed. Time to step in! She thought as she padded to were they were fighting

" Caracal, Mamba," She greeted them. " Can you tell me what's wrong?" Mamba rose her head and looked at her.

" We found this dragonet passing through the den, without giving anything to the poor" The sand colored Sandwing  replied.

" Do you know his name?" Sahara asked.

" Bronze" The dragonet said. Sahara gazed at him closely, analyzing him. Weird. He doesn't have any weapons.

" Alright; I'll take him to Thorn." Sahara finally said.

" Of course you are not. We don't know what he's up to, and you could get hurt." Caracal complained. Sahara letted out a small laugh

" I believe that I can handle a dragonet as well as you." She replied, dismissing them with her tail. Caracal sighted as he and Mamba leaped into the air. She waited until they were out of sight and she faced Bronze, who was gazing around.

" Are you insane?!" She growled, flicking her tail indignantly. Bronce turned around and glared at her.

" What?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

" Did you really had to get into a fight with those two? They are the strongest outclaws!"  She said, as she started walking to her mother's tent .Bronze eyes lit as he catched  up.

" Outclaws! So that means that you are all in a group, aren't you? That's why you were all wearing the same earring!" He pointed at her amber earring. Huh. He's quite observant.

" So. What's that "Outclaw" thing" Bronze asked. Sahara flicked her tail

" You've been raised away, am I right? It isn't normal not to know what Outclaws are."

" Well, I was" He said matter-of-factly " I was raised under a mountain, isolated from the rest of the Sandwings during six years. And it wouldn't be a coincidence that I was born in the Brightest Night, 6 years ago" He rose his chin proudly. Sahara tried not to look surprised. She raised an eyebrow.

" Really. Thorn would be pretty pleased to know that" She said. Bronze ignored her comment.

" So, you already know my name and when I was born so..." Sahara sighted.

"Ok, I'm Sahara, and I was born on the Brightest Night, six years ago and I'm the daughter of Thorn, the most important Outclaw. Satisfied?"  Bronze wings dropped.

" I thought it was unique for me that I was born in the Brightest Night, but it turns out that I'm not the only one." I've messed thing up!

" But it is unique! Almost nobody was born in the Kingdom of the Sand that day." She said in a rush. " And being unique doesn't mean that you are the only one who is something. Everyone is unique!"  Bronze lifted his head and smiled.

" Thanks" Sahara smiled.

" As I was saying, Outclaws are the ones who keeps the Scorpion Den from becoming a bloody place with nothing but bandits and murderers. We are also in charge that every dragonet has at least 1 meal per day, so nobody starves. All in all, we are the ones who protect and take care of the Scorpion Den." Bronze letted out something like a " wow". As they approached to her mother's tent, Sahara felt how his wing brushed hers. Bronze looked at her and smiled shyly. Sahara returned the smile as they both entered her mother's tent. Sahara sat down, with Bronze beside her.

" Do you think I could become an Outclaw once the war ends?" He asked. A small grin crossed Sahara's face

" We'll see" We'll see...