What if Tsunami was raised in the Kingdom of the sea?

600 readers? WHAT? OMG, YOU GUYS IM SO GRATEFULLL. IT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.I HAVEN'T BEEN VERY PRESENT THE LAST FEW WEAKS BECAUSE OF HIGH SCHOOL, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! ANYWAYS, ONTO THE STORY

Six years ago...

Webs had managed to trick the guards and was now racing a current,  holding the egg tightly. He hesitated for a moment. Was this safe? Coral would be angry. And provoking the Seawing Queen would lead to horrible, horrible consequences. And he couldn't bare it if it meant that something would happen to Shell and baby Riptide... he shook his head and angled his wings to change direction. Tiny cracks were already appearing on the soft shell when he reached the Hatchery. The guards were still drunk, their eyes half-closed. Quickly, the green Seawing entered the Hatchery and leaved the egg where it was supposed to be.  Webs gazed up to the magnificent statue in the middle of the Royal Hatchery. As usual, It held its wings closed firmly across its chest, but today the avid, emerald eyes seem to glare at him viciously.A larger crack appeared on the shell, snapping his mind out . The queen was going to arrive. He quickly headed out, flashed a polite " hello" to a passing dragon and speeded through out the Underwater Palace. He'll find a new egg somewhere...

Present ( or during the dragonet prophecy)

Princess Tsunami lowered her head on her bed sighting a bold fish away. She tossed the scroll away, falling with a thump in her room. Her mother had told her to read her latest scroll( again, she might add). Gill, his father agreed. It wasn't that she didn't like reading! She liked curling up beside the window, reading adventure stories like Ocean's growl, her favourite novel. Her mother's... A little bit too mushy,thanks. A soft current of bubbles suddenly entered the room, coming from the surface. The scent of the salty breeze filled Tsunami's nostrils, urging her to come out. As usual, she obeyed her instincts more than she obeyed her common sense. She sped outside, not before casting glances to see if there was anybody. The ocean was most beautiful at Night. Thousands of bioluminescent algae and fish lit a path. Tsunami  and her marvelous common sense decided to follow it. As she approached, the beauty of the place  unfolded in front of her. Bioluminescent fish swam around the unusually  bright place . She quietly sat on a flat stone. She closed her eyes, listening to the quiet humming of the currents. Suddenly, an awkward sound disturbed the tranquility. She stood up defensible, baring her teeth.

Who dared to disturb me?! She flashed angrily, scanning the place. A small, teal seawing appeared from the alage. His wings were a kind of blue-teal color. The dragonet wore a single, golden armband, with royal markings in it carved into it, the princess gaze softened.

Sorry. She could almost sense his guilt. I shouldn't have followed you. I just- I wanted to see where you were going. He gazed down, ashamed. Tsunami wasn't really good with dragonets, but the small, teal baby was too cute for her. Arghh I hope Wave doesn't see this, she thought, taking the small dragonet between her arms

Please don't tell the Queen or the King. He wailed. A strong and instinctive protection feeling flooded Tsunami. She pressed the dragonet closer. I won't, Calypso, don't  worry. The dragonet curled up between her arms. She waited silently until he fell asleep. Then, started swimming, carrying the dragonet with endless care. Have I've ever been this careful? she laughed to herself. Princess Tsunami entered the Deep Palace, flashing a greeting to he guarding soldiers. She swam through the hallways and reached the Prince's hall. The male royals slept in a hall, divided into different, large rooms. She padded into it quietly, nodding a "hello" to Fin, one of the oldest siblings and born at the same time as she did. He was quite amazing, always ready to defend his family and very funny. He was writing intently on a scroll, his bioluminescent scales as light. Tsunami entered the smallest room, were two other dragonets were sleeping on soft, algae beds. This was one thing Tsunami hated her mother for. She kept them separate and in minor conditions ( "After all, they are just males" she said once) Gill tried to make them have a better life and he usually remembered all their names.  Acqua, her younger sister, had an enormous curiosity of them, but she didn't always have the chance , but not as much as Tsunami did. Basically because she made the enormous sacrifice of leaving Whirlpool's dashing lessons to meet her siblings. Enormous sacrifice, yes. She quickly exited the room, and went to her room. The pale pink bed were she slept was never this comfortable as she laid down.