What if the Skywing egg survived?

*Art and Idea by Cyprus, but story mine

 Kestrel froze as she watched Hvitur's  dead body below the cliff. She studied the place, trying to found the Skywing egg. Nothing. She felt anger overpowering her. Stupid war! Why did it have to kill so many dragons? When she was heading back to the cave, she suddenly notice that the dead Icewing had his wings wrapped around something she couldn't see. Kestrel headed to his body and slowly unwrapped Hvitur's white wings. The Skywing egg! It was an enormous reddish egg, bigger than she'd expected. As she grabbed it flashbacks of her egg came to her mind. She quickly shook them off and flew to the talons cave; The prophecy will fulfilled.

6 years later

Fire lunged towards Kestrel. Fighting was extremely difficult when you were a dragon without a foreleg and a hind leg. Then again, thanks to that, he had the strongest wings of all the dragonets and guardians. But that didn't mean that he was a expert fighter.

Fight!" Kestrel  shouted. The red dragoness hit him with her tail, making Fire back off.

" If you can't rely in your talons, then do it with your wings!" She hissed. Fire glared quickly at his wings. Of course!. He  flew over Kestrel and he grabbed onto a stalagmite. When her guardian was below him, the orange skywing launched a fireball, barely missing. Kestrel growled as  she bitted Fire's tail, making him fall.

" Ow" He whispered to himself. Kestrel glared at him and a small grin crossed her face.

" Well done" She hissed " But try thinking faster" And she turned away. Fire sighted in releaf. Finally! He could relax. He walked ( or rather limped) to the small river next to the training cave. He sunk his wounded tail in the water and he closed his eyes, feeling the small current touching his scales. 

" Boo!" A voice shouted. Fire yelped as he fell into the freezing river. Oh, great he thought miserably. A small head came out of the water.

" Hey Tsunami" He said as he got out of the water.

" Kestrel is usually way nicer with you than with the others" She said.

" Yeah" He said. It was likely that she treated him better because he was a skywing, from her same tribe.

" Anyways," The dark blue Seawing said, coming out of the underground river. "  I wanted to tell you something" Fire gazed at her. " I'm listening" He  said slowly as they started to walk, heading to the central cave.

" Have you ever imagine how life is out of this cave?"  She said. Of course he had imagine. Fire have always dreamed of how would it look like. Big mountains, enormous oceans and large deserts ...  He simply nodded.

"Then what if we go to see it before they let as out " Fire turned around sharply.

" Well, yeah, of course, but how we get out? oh and we also aren't prepared." He cried. Tsunami sighted. " I knew you'll disagree, just like Clay."

" Wait, what?! who else knows?!" " Clay, Starflight and you," she replied." We aren't going to tell  nothing to Sunny until the very last moment. She is terrible at lying" Fire tried not to blush when Tsunami said Sunny's name.

" Alright, I'll go, but please tell Sunny." Nobody take Sunny seriously ( except him) and he knew she wasn't all rainbows and happiness. Tsunami rolled her deep blue eyes. "YAWN, you sure love Sunny right? OK I'll tell her" Fire felt his heart jump. Not only because Sunny, because he'll meet his parents if it all turned alright. It will turn alright, Fire knew it.