Chapter 7

Y/N's pov

I was in the middle of yet another story when I realized that Wanda had fallen silent . Turning my head slightly , I smiled at the sight . She had fallen asleep , snuggled up against my shoulder . Her eyelashes were impossibly long - I wondered why they wouldn't get tangled . Lucky was quiet too as if she could sense that we couldn't wake her . Carefully , I shifted and gently adjusted her into a more comfortable position . Lucky wriggled herself back into Wanda's arms .

For a moment , I just stood there and gazed at her . She looked so much younger asleep , her face innocent and peaceful . I tucked a lock of hair behind her ears , and she smiled so sweetly I thought I had woken her . But then her breathing deepened. One of her arms was looped around Lucky, the other tucked under the pillow . I tip - toed into the kitchen and flipped on the lights , where I could read without disturbing her . I tried to concentrate on the work in front of me , but my eyes had a mind of their own . They kept darting toward Wamda . Picking up a pencil beside me , I started sketching. I was an average artist , but I knew Wanda's face so well my pencil skimmed over her figure easily.

I was done in no time. I stared at the paper , debating whether I should crumple it up and forget about it or not. Something stopped me , though. I tucked it into one of my textbooks. Maybe I could add more detail to it later. Satisfied , I turned and typed away.

***

" What are you doing ? " I jumped and turned around . Wanda had woken and was standing behind me. Her face was still pale , but she looked better than she had this morning when I had been seriously doubting if she could make it to the car without fainting.

" How are you feeling ? " I asked , feeling her forehead. Her fever hadn't left yet , but at least it hadn't risen.

" Not so great , " She admitted. "But I'm actually thinking about watching that movie now ! "

" Sure thing , you get to pick . "

" You're the best . " She grinned at me . " I want to watch 'Beauty and The Beast ' . The new one ."

" Good movie , " I approved , crouching down to fiddle with the controls . Wanda curled back onto the sofa and hugged Lucky , whose tongue was lolling out in a huge doggy smile with all the attention she was receiving.

"Don't you think Belle's gorgeous ? " She sighed after a while.

"You're just as pretty , I replied reflexively" She laughed.

" Stop joking , there's no way I'm as beautiful as she is . "

But she was , I swore , she honestly was .

"You know , I think the most romantic scenes in Dinsey films are The Lion King and Tangled. " She waved her hands like an excited little child .

"When they're in the boat and all the lanterns and the song started playing and just , wow . " She giggled.

" I am in love with that scene . Especially when they stare at each other . Monica and I always say when we find a boyfriend we want him to do something just like that . And Simba and Nala are just , you know, adorable. Besides , don't you think Nala is an amazing character ? Sassy, playful, strong, and all that. "

" I would've thought your favorite is The Little Mermaid , mermaid . "

" My favorites are actually How To Train Your Dragon , the first one , not the next two . Oh , and Spirit of the Cimarron . She grinned . "Okay, fine. I have way too many favorites . " She nudged me .

"What about you ?"

"Lady and the Tramp " I patted Lucky's head . "What do you say , Lady ? Huh ? " Lucky nipped at my fingers lightly.