Part 1: Prologue/Invitation

The scene fades in on Whisper the Wolf as she walks into her house after a long day of hiking, letting out a sigh as she, tiredly, walks to her bed.
Whisper the Wolf: Great Mobius... 'm so-...
Whisper let out a yawn.
Whisper: 'm so tired...
Whisper lays down on her bed after changing into some pajamas and passes out, snoring loudly as she falls asleep, the Scene suddenly cutting to black when she does so. The Screen returns from Whisper's POV as she opens her eyes. Whisper is suddenly laying down on a hill with Tangle the Lemur, her friend as the Scene cuts to one of Tangle and Whisper on a Blanket on that hill.
Tangle the Lemur: You ok Whisper~? You were asleep for a few hours~!
Wisper blushed, smiled, and nodded.
Whisper: Yeah, 'm fine tangle~!
Tangle smiled.

Tangle: Great~!
Tangle and Whisper start telling one another jokes and laughing together. Whisper, unexplainably, feels very happy around Tangle ever since the-... the incident. The Scene cuts back to the events of the Zombot virus as we see Tangle in Spiral Hill Village, fully infected as Whisper cries after her.
Whisper: TANGLE!!! TANGLE!!!
The Scene cuts to Angel Island, Tangle waking up after she became uninfected.
Tangle: Ghh... Wh-... Whuuzuuh...?
Tangle looks around as Whisper sees her, her eyes lighting up as she begins to tear up.
Whisper: Tangle...?
Tangle: Why am I back on angle Island...?
Whisper: TANGLE!!!

Whisper suddenly tackle-hugs Whisper into the ground as she starts to cry.
Tangle: Oh, HEY! Miss me much?!
Whisper, uncontrollably, starts to sob into Tangle before the screen slowly fades back to the one on the hill. Whisper has come to terms with the fact that this is a dream, but she was fine with that. Any time with Tangle was better than no time at all. Near the end of the dream, Tangle smirked and grabbed Whisper's face, which caused Whisper to become confused.
Whisper: Tangle? What're you-?
Tangle: Just giving you something I should've given you a while ago~...!
Before Whisper could say anything, or ask anything, else; Tangle pulled her in for a kiss, causing Whisper to wake up in her house, blushing.
Whisper: Oh s-s-s-sweet m-mobius... a-another one of those dreams...

After a full night's worth of rest, and a dream that just made her very Flustered, Whisper begins to make some mean bean coffee, still a tiny bit flustered after the dream she just had about her and Tangle.
Whisper: I'll give that bastard of a "Doctor" one thing; Eggman sure does know how to brand things.
One of Whispers Wisp friends, the Orange Rocket Wisp, comes into the door with the mail as Whisper pours the Mean-Bean coffee and smiles calmly.
Whisper Oh, thanks Rocky~.
The Rocket Wisp smiles, as Whisper takes a sip of her coffee and looks at the mail and sees a letter from Tangle. The shock from seeing the Letter Causes Whisper to, suddenly, spit her coffee out in shock, making the Wisps concerned and scared as she quickly starts to reassure them, still a bit shaken.
Whisper Oh, No~! Don' worry, 'm fine, just shocked 's all~!
Whisper sighs and opens the letter, after her wisp friends calm down, and begins reading it as she continues drinking her coffee. The Letter from Tangle reads as follows:

"Dear Whisper,
I know that I probably could've just given you a Phone Call, but I didn't know any better way to reach you, and I figured I'd go for writing a letter. Anyways, figured I'd ask you to come to a Sleep over~! You can come over anytime if you want, but I won't force you to~! I'm going to provide snacks and a movie. Feel free to come to Spiral Village if you want.
Your greatest ally, and friend,
-Tangle the Lemur.

Whisper chuckles to herself and sighs as she gets up and finishes her coffee. Whisper then enters her room and gets changed into her normal Clothes, but also packs some pajamas, and puts her stuff in her hammer space. Whisper's Cube Whisp, Blue, goes up to her as she grabs her mask and puts it on as she, underneath the mask, gives a Calm and Happy Smile.
Blue: Wait, are you going to the Sleep Over Whisper~?
Whisper Of course, I am~.
Blue: (Cheekily) Are you going to confess too~?
Whisper blushed furiously under the mask as she let out an embarrassed sigh.
Whisper (Embarrassed) W-Well. M-Maybe 'll ask her t-t' be m' girlfriend. We'll see...
Whisper grapples to a ledge as her Wisp friends entered the Whisp Canister Cartridges on the Belt around her waist, as she grappled off towards Spiral Hill Village.