Part 4: Addicted to the Taste/Epilouge

The Next Morning...

Tangle giggled as Whisper woke up, snuggling into her chest as she let out a yawn, confused.
Whisper: (Tired) H-Huh...? W-Was that all a dream~...?
Tangle gently grabbed Whispers chin and turned Whispers head up and to her right to face her.
Tangle: Here's a hint Whisper~...!
Before Whisper could ask, Tangle gave her a deep peck on her lips, causing Whisper to suddenly become wide awake, as well as incredibly flustered.
Whisper: O-Oh, S-S-S-Sweet Mobius!
Tangle giggled and shushed Whisper before pointing to the bed. Whisper, confused, turned and saw her Wisp friends all deeply asleep, making her smile happily.
Whisper:  Aww~! That's so cute~!
Tangle: (Whispering) I know right~?
Whisper and Tangle giggled before beginning to kiss each other more and more, seemingly unable to stop as they, also seemingly, become addicted to the taste of each other's lips.

5 seconds later, however, Jewel the Beetle, Tangle's Friend, enters the room gently as she greets Whisper and Tangle.
Jewel: Good morning~! Are you two alright in- (Flustered) Here...!?
Tangle and Whisper quickly pulled away from their kiss and leaped away from each other.
Jewel: (Embarrassed) Ah, I'm so sorry~! You two enjoy yourselves~!
Jewel Closes the door before Whisper and Tangle turn to look at each other and giggle as the Scene fades to black.

THE END.