Three

CHAPTER; THREE

The fresh smell of cotton candy and funnel were the only thing that Amelia's nose could pick up as she walked around the carnival

The fresh smell of cotton candy and funnel were the only thing that Amelia's nose could pick up as she walked around the carnival. A light pink tint that was still evident on her face as well as the hazy look in her eyes still, which did not go unnoticed by Charles and Lily.

" I'd say we made a pretty memorable experience for little miss love bug over here." Lily spoke in a teasing matter laughing at her sisters love struck demeanour.

"Shhhhhh!" Amelia playfully glared at Charles, making him snap his mouth shut whole, Lily giggled. "Your mouth is so big." Amelia snarked, sending Lily into a fit of laughter as Charles looked between the too sisters with a offended look plastered on his face making the girls laugh even more.

"'gonna get some juice from the Stan over there." Amelia spoke, her eyes captured on the sugary drink stand. Then happily skipping over, her pink outfit evident in the crowd of people.

"You just gon' let her talk to me like that?" Charles asked playfully earning a eye roll from the women he loved , crossing her arms and scanning the crowd as she awaited her little sisters return.

"Oh!" Lily squealed happily, pointing in front of
them and to a small crowd of guys, a familiar
raven haired man standing in a lace black shirt
and white trousers coming towards him.

A grin formed on Elvis's face, making eye contact with his friend, quickly bidding his farewells to the crowd, his eyes scanning the area where Charles  was standing - anxious to see the little ball of golden light that was standing next to him during his show.

A string of disappointment flashing through his
heart as he didn't see her, nor didn't feel her.
He didn't feel that warm sensation that warmed
around his heart like a soft blanket. "There he
is... the star of the show.." Charles spoke smugly
nudging Elvis who greeted his friend with a
small chuckle however it was a fake one as he still tried to cover up his disappointment of the beautiful girl not being here.

"It's good to see ya' here.." Elvis spoke, his
southern accent coming out like smooth honey,
his voice on the huskier side due to his constant
performances which the girls at the concert and follow him about like about him.

"Elvis.. it's nice to see you again, it's been a while since the last time." Lily greeted with a smile, only have previously talked to him a few times prior, not really getting to know the man in depth. Elvis smiled at Lily , shooting her a charming smile that he always does as his mind kept flashing to the girl who was standing by her during the show.

"I'm not gon' lie to ya' I didn't think you were
gonna show.." Elvis laughed humorously actually shocked that they were going to show up, poking fun at his friends constant need to be traveling, "Weren't ya' just in France or somethin' like that?"