Five

CHAPTER; FIVE

Amelia had always thought she would never be enough, she would never be enough for her father, she would never be enough for a knight to come and save her, however that has started to change

Amelia had always thought she would never be enough, she would never be enough for her father, she would never be enough for a knight to come and save her, however that has started to change. That hope had started to slowly come back after that phone call.

Tom Parker. Well let's just say he wasn't sure how to feel still. He does not want Elvis to leave him after all he made him who he is now, he has helped him in many ways no one else could ever. They have some type of bond that could NEVER be broken. He wants to believe that this relationship will do nothing to intervene the success of both him and Elvis or this relationship could end everything he had ever hoped for.

Only time could tell.

Elvis was getting ready to see the girl he could not get out of his head. It's been three days since he had last seen her face and let's just say he doesn't want anything like this to happen again. He remembers what Lily had told him - how Amelia liked little things like being outside, painting, flowers and the main thing he got told was how she had never gone on a date or ever been with a man.

Elvis parked up his pink Cadillac a few houses down like the blonde girl told him to do it before getting out the car waiting for the girl who has captured his mind just for herself.

Amelia tried to be as silent as she could hoping her father won't notice her trying to go out - he most likely is either passed out on the couch or in bed asleep. She was lucky that it was the latter option. With a smile on her face she opened the front door before closing it gently still trying to make no noise. When the young girl spotted the familiar pink car her simile went even wider - if possible, before running to the man who owned it.

"H-hey Elvis" the young blonde said with a soft smile on her face

"You alright darlin' on the call you sounded a bit off" Elvis spoke worried for the girl he cared for quickly then he had for any other girl he had met.

" M' just exited to hear from you... thought you want gonna see me again" the small girl mumbled feeling intimidated by the look he was givin her.

"That's alright baby, nothin' to worry about. Let's get goin' should we?" Elvis put his had out for her to grab - which she did, before her led her to the other side of the car, opening the door for her which made the girl giggle at his antics. Before he went back round and sat in the driving seat off to their destination.

Elvis decided to use the advice he had got given from the girls sister and decided to do something simple - he had a picnic basket filled with food he had bought from a store and a blanket for them do sit on as well as some pink flowers for the girl he hoped will stick around for a very long time.

Arriving at the destination which was excluded away from prying eyes and had a picturesque view. Elvis wasn't one for romance but the way Amelia's eyes lit up when she released what was going on was the best thing Elvis has seen for a long time and it was all worth it. He would do this a million times again just for that speck of light in her eyes to shimmer again.

Amelia was excited for this - her first ever date, it is already perfect and she could easily mistaken this for a dream, it seemed to good to be true after all those harsh words her father has always said to her had stuck. yes she still believes what he has said is somewhat true, Elvis is making her feel things she had never felt before. She hopes that Elvis may even be her knight and protect her from anything he believes is wrong. Lily has always said to her that when her knight comes will have the best feeling you would have ever felt and she rambled on and on which made her forget half of the other things she said which could of been important.

She should of listened a lot more from that conversation with lily...

The evening date was better then Elvis thought it would have went. He was already planing another date to take her on. He has even thought of her coming back to Graceland with him and meet his family and friends maybe even Tom Parker as well so they can get to know each other better.

" darlin' how come I haven't seen you around" his southern accent coming out more.

" my sister Lily has just come back for a while so I haven't really done anything but stay at home plus I would rather stay at home then go out. I normally just read a lot." She answered him honestly with a small smile.

Deciding to move on from that subject he decided to ask another question which he hoped the answers given would not make her uncomfortable or to never see him again. " that's alright darlin' I would definitely rather stay home as well .... Baby I just gotta ask you one more question before we can get goin' alright?"

"O-okay yeah that fine Elvis don't be silly, of course you can ask me a question."

" I don't wanna make you uncomfortable in anyway but as you know I am definitely older than you I have just turned 24..." Of course he did not want to have this conversation with the girl but he wanted to make her aware of the situation before carrying this relationship he wants to progress with her.

" well I'm 16 at the moment but m' turnin' 17 in two months" of course the girl did not mind the age difference- this boy... well man wants to get to know her and take her on dates so she definitely did not care one bit.

She was happy.

(Time skip)

"Alright darlin' girl I had a lovely time with you tonight" He spoke while putting his right hand on her thigh. The car parked a couple of houses down to her home - which she had instructed.

"I had a great time with you as well Elvis also thank you for the flowers they are lovely" Amelia replied with a bright smile and her eyes in awe not been given flowers by a boy before making her blush. Suddenly she felt herself being picked up by two big hands, being placed on Elvis's lap being embraced into a hug.

Elvis put his face in her neck before smelling her flowery sent which drove him crazy leaving little kisses on her neck.

"I will call you when I get home baby alright."