∂ Chapter 03 ∂

Second night... After this, there's only 5 more to go. Breathing out deeply, Bryan settled down in the security office and began to check the cameras as the clock chimed 12. The animatronics were all looking fine and acting normal, Baby playing with her dolls and telling stories. Turning his attention to the tasks, he began to order supplies. Best get it done before the end of the week.

Everything was going normal until the clock chimed 4 am. That's when they began to become erratic, though it seemed as though AI and Molten were completely powered off. "Oooh, night guard!" Baby's voice called through the vents as the sounds of crawling seemed to echo around him. His panic rose, heart pounding as he gulped when he saw the bright green eyes of Circus Baby. "Hello night guard!"

"B-Baby... please..." Bryan stuttered, taking a step back as his eyes widened, hands beginning to shake. Baby either didn't hear him or chose to ignore him, instead entering the office. I can't hurt her... she's my friend. As the redhead animatronic closed in on him, the brunette prepared himself for the worst. It's only the second night... Grabbing his flashlight, he shone it in the animatronic's face and almost cried at the scream she gave out before running. I'm sorry Baby... 1 and a half hours left to go. Sitting in the chair, the man couldn't help but let a few tears slip as Baby's scream repeated in his head. I'm sorry...

Slowly 6 am rolled around and nothing really happened after Baby's attempt at getting rid of the 'night guard'. The minute the clock chimed 6, indicating the end of his shift, Bryan ran out of that office and out to the parking lot, collapsing in his car as the scream kept repeating in his head. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!