∂ Chapter 10 ∂

The moment Bryan was admitted into the hospital, he was classed as a 'critical case' and placed in the ICU. Slowly, over the course of about three months, he recovered, though it was obvious he had major PTSD from the night shifts. Davis and Jon visited the man a lot in the hospital, as well as visiting the animatronics at the brunette's pizzeria. Speaking of which, Davis was there now while Jon stayed with Bryan since he was getting discharged and allowed to come back to work.

"How's Bryan?" AI asked quietly. None of them had really spoken much since Bryan had been missing and they were all scared that the pizzeria was going to be shut down because of what happened three months ago.

Davis sighed. "He's... recovering but he has suffered a lot. His eye was yanked out of his head so he's partially blind. He's also got PTSD from the whole week, I don't know if you're aware, but he had s many bruises, scratches, bites... I don't even know how he lived until the ambulance arrived." Baby whimpered, Ballora hugging her daughter close to her. Davis sighed sadly, smiling sympathetically at the small animatronic. "Bryan's returning today, by the way, but he may not want to talk to any of you. He's severely traumatised from it all." Everyone could understand. I mean, they could have killed him!

About an hour later, Bryan and Jon arrived at the pizzeria. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Jon spoke softly, giving the man's hand a gentle squeeze. Bryan just shook his head, getting out of the purple car. He had to do this, he had to get closure, but he wasn't sure how he would react to seeing his animatronics after all this time.

Entering the entrance area, Bryan was surprised to not see Molten at the front desk. Walking through the doors, he saw Davis who immediately greeted him with a hug. "How are you buddy?"

"Good," Bryan smiled, looking around the place. It hadn't really changed much in three months but... it sure felt surreal to return to the place. "I need to do this." Davis patted his shoulder, keeping his arm around his shoulder. The animatronics were sat down on the Rockstar Stage, waiting in anticipation for Bryan to approach them. He only at the second closest table to them, not moving any further. "This is as close as I'm ever going to get." It hurt but they had to accept it, this was how it was going to be from now on.

A year later and Bryan had decided to move on from his animatronics, instead deciding to join Davis's pizzeria where he felt a lot more comfortable since there wasn't anything there reminding him of what happened. The massive band of animatronics weren't scrapped entirely, some of them were moved to a different pizzeria on the other side of the country but the others, those who didn't make the cut like Molten Freddy, AI Afton and those similar to them, were scrapped and used to create the Glamrock animatronics, a project  Bryan helped with. All in all, Bryan was happier now and wasn't struggling with his trauma anymore. Then again, every owner of a Fazbear pizzeria has some type of trauma. But, yes. Bryan is healing, slowly but surely.