𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Celebrity by IU starts playing:

NO ONE'S POV:

it was another school day and everyone was busy talking to their friends: spilling gossip, catching up, making fun of each other, worrying about school, basically being teenagers.

but one boy in particular was troubled; he was waiting for the right time to confess to his crush. after years of hidden feelings he decided to tell the lucky girl.

he took a deep breath and walked to her, she was in her classroom with her best friend.

"Lee Chaeyoung could you please follow me?"

"sure Hoonie"

Sunghoon took her to the first empty classroom he could find, pretty nervous kid.

"hey Hoon, are you okay?"

she had noticed he was feeling nervous but didn't know why.

"yes, i wanted to ask you a question "

"sure, go ahead!"

"so, I've liked for about four years now. i wanted to tell you so i could let it out and know how you feel about me"

he said that in one breath, talk about being nervous, he was anxious about her answer.

Isa just stayed silent for a couple of minutes to process what had just happened.

her crush had just confessed to her? was she dreaming?

she stayed silent and that was troubling Sunghoon.

"i-i've liked you for about four years now too..."

he was shocked to say the least. he decided to ask the question that had been roaming in his mind for the past ten minutes.

"so, Lee Chaeyoung: will you agree to being my girlfriend? i promise I will always be by your side every step you take, if you need space I'll give it to you, if you need a shoulder to cry on I'll be there. I'll be your sun and your moon, in your darkest times I'll always be there. whatever you want I'll give it to you, whatever you need I'll make sure to get it for you. so will you make me the happiest man on earth and say yes?"

he had put his heart and soul into this confession, he wanted her to say yes. he always kept his promises and he promised to make her happy for ever even when they would drift apart.

"mister Park Sunghoon, i agree to be your girlfriend. but you need to keep your promise!"

"i will!"

he didn't hesitate to pull her into a big hug. his dream had come true, finally he had the love of his life close by.

his first love, the love at first sight that had sparked the first day they met.

true love indeed, and they were not going to let anything ruin it.

they exited the room hand in hand, Sunghoon accompanied Isa to her classroom making sure she got there safely.

even if they were in school and nothing much could happen he wanted to make sure she was safe.

the first person to notice the holding hands was none other than the Best friend, the cousin a.k.a Chuu.

"AHHHHH!"

"Chuu, calm down!"

"am i seeing well?"

"yes you are!"

"Wonnie, look!"

Wonyoung turned to see Sunghoon and Isa blushing and holding hands.