𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth starts playing:

NO ONE'S POV:

flashback

"Jungwon how are you feeling?"

"better why?"

"the doctor said it has gotten worse..."

"oh, i knew i just wanted to live this time i had left relaxing. could you at least let me do that?"

"sure, but think about the others. what do you think their reaction will be?"

"i don't know Chuu, probably they'll get mad i didn't tell them before"

"yeah, for now just rest. okay?"

"sure 'mom'"

"HEY!"

"hey, you guys know where Jungwon is?"

it had been a whole week since Jungwon had left them. he didn't say where he was going, as soon as Jay's and Wonyoung's plane left they hadn't even seen him at school. the only one that had contact with him was Chuu.

"try calling Chuu"

"i did, she isn't picking up"

"strange..."

"well. Sunghoon and Isa, i must leave. it seems like the both of you have some unfinished business"

Isa wanted Sunoo to stay, she hadn't talked to Sunghoon since that rainy day.

"I'm sorry Isa..."

"my favorite color is green, i don't like yellow. my favorite song is ' strawberry moon ' by IU. i dislike porridge, my favorite food is pizza. i hate insects and had a pet fish. i initially wasn't friends with Chuu, but Wonyoung brought us together"

he looked at her confused, what was she saying?

"I'm telling you my secrets, so that you can feel like you can trust me. Sunghoon, i need you to promise me that whatever secrets you have you'll tell me. and i will do the same. promise"

"my favorite color is Blue, I have been skating for half of my life. my favorite song is ' Winter Flower ' by Younha and RM. i enjoy Tiramisù, i eat Jay's food instead of mine. me and Jay are step brothers. and yes I'll tell you all my secrets"