𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Physical by Dua Lipa starts playing:

WONYOUNG'S POV:

it hurts...
i just got here yet i have to move back to Paris.

i decided to call Jay, at least he should know. right?

"Jay...?"

"Wonnie, what's the matter? you sound a little bit sad"

"well, i just got a call from my manager... I'll be moving back to France next week on the 26th..."

"oh, i thought you were staying here for the rest of the month..."

"i thought so too, but they said I'll need to move back. they have new jobs for me"

"it's okay, I'll visit you often then"

"you don't have too, I'll be back soon. don't worry "

"no worries, I'm still coming for you. now sleep okay? tomorrow you need to be ready. remember? it's my birthday!"

"don't worry, i didn't forget "

"good night love"

"good night Jay"

she hung up, Jay's birthday gift was on her dresser. she got him a new pair of wireless headphones. he was always complaining of the old ones saying they were too small.

she jumped back on her bed and tried to sleep. but she couldn't. she kept on thinking: 'what if she never found this job?'

she wouldn't have met Jay, Chuu, Isa, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon.
she was great full that she had a job, at least she didn't have to starve her family.

she was the daughter of a farmer, finding a job like this was perfect for her. she was naturally pretty, well mannered and it easily got her the job.

but now, she had made enough money to keep her family steady. her father found a job at a food company while her mother was working as a chef.

everytime she came home her sister and her parents got food to eat. she was glad.
the only one who knew about her situation was obviously Jay, he helped her get into the industry and they slowly fell in love.

finally they were able to live a nice life, and they were all very happy. their daughter was studying and working.

"i owe Jay a lot"

she laid in bed and dreamt off.