𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

River Flows In You by Yiruma starts playing:

NO ONE'S POV:

It was a Sunday afternoon and the kids decided to go out for ice cream. it was a really hot day, so why not?

they decided to meet up at the ice cream shop close to the school and close to Sunoo's house. so technically he was the first to get there.

the Park brothers came just ten minutes later, they were both dressed casually. Jay had a black pair of cargo pants and a black t-shirt, Sunghoon had a pair of cream colored trousers and a white shirt.
Sunoo was wearing a pair of blue Jeans and a white shirt. nothing much very casual.

when they arrived Sunoo had already saved a table and was waiting for them.

"you guys are surprisingly early, what happened?"

"we were already in town so we came here early."

"oh, okay. you're gonna wait for the others?"

"sure, let's wait. okay Hoon?"

"sure Jay"

not even ten minutes later and Isa, Chuu, Wonyoung and Jungwon had arrived. Sunoo was looking for Kazuha but she wasn't there yet.

"did you guys see Kazuha?"

"no, sorry Sunoo"

ring ring

"it's Kazuha, mind if I take this?"

"no, go Sunoo!"

"see you guys later, order for me too I'll be back in ten minutes"

they decided to order, since there were a lot of people they had to wait to place their order. Sunghoon looked at his phone and stood up.

"I'm coming back"

"okay...?"

Isa was confused, and so was Jay.
they both looked at each other and had the same expression on their face.

"I'll go check, you coming Jay?"

"nono, you go. he never tells me anything he'll probably tell you"

so Isa went, she had been looking for Sunghoon and she heard an argument. it was between Sunghoon and Sunoo.

"Listen here Sunoo, I'm sorry for what happened to you and Kazuha. i didn't mean any of it to happen, but now look at you guys! you're a couple."

"it doesn't change the fact that you tried to break us up Sunghoon. do you know how bad i felt? thinking it was my fault the whole time"

"but it wasn't! now, Isa and Kazuha don't know about our fight. so don't even try messing with me and her"

"you think I'd go this low? I'm not like you Park Sunghoon, i don't hurt my friends."

"i told you I'm sorry! i wasn't myself back then and you know it!"

"sure yeah, don't worry i won't tell Isa about our argument but you should or else i-"

crack

Isa had just blown her cover. she was hiding behind a wall, due to the shock she hadn't noticed she had been walking backwards and ended up breaking a vase.

"shit!"

"Isa?!"

they both said in union.