Chapter 5: Junghyukkie I am sorry

Warning?

Morse Code? (Is that a warning?)
R/A/C?

JungCale interaction
______________________

"Cale... Where are you?"

Ambro- Cale- stood besides a familiar silhouette. Someone in all black with a huge back. He's hugged that back at times, only to get a constellation scream, have a bloody nose -"You may Kiss your bride" - and sponser him coins. It's a nice memory. He became rich.

And he gets to be close to someone he likes.

He's also held on that back... Or should he say front? Finger nails scraping the back skin, disgustingly beautiful marks of trust being left behind, low pants and groans fighting against each other, his legs wrapped around that thick waist, his teeth biting onto that flesh with a growl.

Disgusting Liquid everywhere.

He had to hold on tight.

If he doesn't, he'll fall off.

And falling off in the middle of a battlefield isn't something you want.

It's a blood bath, and you can get killed anytime.

Cale has low stamina so this big guy had to carry him.

While murdering anyone who dares to touch Cale.

For he was granted title "The Strongest" during that scenario.

They also did it in bed, with Kim Dokja of course.

Han SooYoung and Lee Hyungsoo with them.

They didn't know why they had a pillow fight, Cale just cling on to this man like crazy cuz holy Lee Hyungsoo just used a skill! Does this guy want to kill him?!

YJH! KDJ! This isn't a battlefield! Why are you using your swords? HSY PUT THAT DOWN!

THIS IS A DARN PILLOW FIGHT!

Cale keeps thinking that he's the only sane one in their group.

Clopeh even contaminated the kids with his crazy cult.

Prescious memories.

He's in a void again but this time it's different.

There is someone in this void too.

He doesn't know how that person entered the place but he knows this person is important to him.

Someone really important.

“.. --.-... --..... -...... -.. ”

He wants to see that company again. Just running around and laughing their heads off.

Commiting acts or arson and mass murder.

What a fun time.

"I miss you.."

He does too.

He misses everyone.

Even those he can't remember.

“.. -.. -------”

He wraps his arms around that broad back, hands attached at the stomach, head on the shoulder of that figure. His chest touching the back, heart beating rapidly-do souls have hearts?- while his breath polluting  that long neck.

Can he hear Cale's heartbeat?

Can he feel his breathing?

Does he know how much he  l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ likes him?