Ambroise Meets a Lion? (Part 1)

Warnings:

A spoiler for the future (a 4 year time skip)

Non-cannon

YJHxCH/KRS spicy interactions (I should warn you, but you came so far so you probably know how I love spice✨) actually, really suggestive..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ayooooo

It's me, I'm alive (unfortunately).

I haven't updated yet😭

I'm trying, I really am. It's just... The chapter that I'm working on for months just doesn't feel right.

So...

I took a short (long) break.

Here's a short side story btw, to make up for the lack of updating..

************

It was a normal day in the palace.

Birds chirping, a soft dunk of the breeze, sweets and lemonade...

Fire...

Arson in the green room...

A snake running for its life..

A cult running after a snake...

A Blonde Zadddyyyyyyyy murdering the snake with glares..

A frantic redheaded soldier...

A screaming older sister...

A handsome wizard laughing like there is no tomorrow..

Three cat children staring at this sight with contemplation if everything is alright, yet not bothered..

And finally, a 10 year old prince ignoring everything behind him while sipping his lemonade and eating cookies and cake.

Ahhh, yess.. a typical day in the life of the crown prince, Ambroise Cale  de Alger Obelia.

Nothing new, everything is normally chaotic.

The crown prince sighs as he puts his drink down on the silver platter - where he's going to serve the head of someone - and begins looking at the abyss. There stood the ongoing trees that don't seem to burn down no matter how much he tries to create homici-ehem...- peace.

Just a little earlier that day, before his kind Mary serves him his snacks, he and the golden Fire of Destruction were trying to burn down the green room. His reasons? Well, he was bored.

Oh, the reason why was he not smudge in ashes is because he used his angelic wings, that suits his face, to fly up. He was laughing bloody murder as he watched everything and everyone panic.

Cale covered his giggle when he remembers his Zaddyyyyy's frenzied face.

Claude was covered in sweat, he rushed to the Emerald Palace as soon as he saw smoke, he can't let his baby get hurt. When he arrived there the sight of a Amy's disturbed face flood into his mind. The poor boy looked downcast as he watches his green room light on fire.

When Any saw his Zadddyy, he clung to the older man, whimpering sad nothings of how his green room is burning. Claude bent down and hugged the poor prince, he stroke his baby's head and glared at the snake who's job was to protect the child.

While Claude was being mommy, the 10 year old was holding back his laugh. He couldn't believe that the weird potion worked. They weren't able to see him cause all of this himself.

Amy mentally clasped his hands together and thanked his grandbob for giving him the flourishing liquid. He's an atheist (dispute meeting many during his past lives) but Bob is somehow a human, so that counts.