Chapter 7: Slithering Snake

A/N:

Class has started so..

I thought my UDs would be frequent..

(I plan on creating a Caleism Cult at school but I don't really think people in my school can get as obsessed as me.)

(I wonder if anyone saw any foreshadowing. I made it hard yet easy to find, and No. They are not those morse codes. I found a few at the comments section and I am glad. Like OMG.. did they latch on or are they just commenting for fun?)

Last chapter for this Arc!

Enjoy!

__________________________

"Lily, Athy wanna wear a red dress."

"Understood, my Princess."

Athy is excited.

She's also really really really - Athy lifts her arms up to show the maids how big the diameter of her happiness can be- happy.

Wanna know why?

Wellll...

She received an invitation from her baby brother!

Cale is inviting her to the Emerald Palace!

How can she not be happy?

First of all, she has never step foot there. The security is too tight.

Second, her baby brother is the one inviting her.

Lastly, it's only them!

A Claude free sibling bonding!!!

"The Princess looks like she is the happiest in the world." A maid exclaims as she brushes Athy's long blond hair. Tying it up into corn braids then wrapping them in pretty dark blue ribbons.

Athy jumps down from her seat as she twirls her Crimson dress. It has long puffy sleeves and small navy blue ribbons on the ends. Fringes are added and so are small pink gems as the buttons. The dress of the skirt is simple and light.  It twirls like a ballarina tutu when she spins. And the last detail to her dress is a medium sized dark blue ribbon on the back.

She's also wearing white stockings with a touch of gold glitters and dark blue shoes.

She calls this style "The Glory of Cale the Cherub"!

She asked the Emperor for this type of dress specifically to match her baby brother.

The crimson dress befitting Cale's red hair. The Dark blue resembling those Sapphire eyes. The white socks for Cale's purity, gold glitters for his addiction to gold, and the light pink gems since Athanasia thinks it is his favorite colour. She always see's him drape in pink when they meet up. Or probably holding something pink.

-She thinks it will be cute if Cale dresses up in a pink bunny onesie..

She'll note that down. -

Claude told Athy that if she wants the dress to resemble Cale then it should be simple.

Because Cale loves a simple life.

- Not like Claude actually plans on giving his children a simple life but that will be seen in the near future -

But Athy wants the dress to be a mix of both simple and luxurious/elegant because Cale is just that!

***

"Blessings and Glory to the star of the Obelia Empire."

Maids and servants greet her once she reaches the big palace.