17: GIORGIO & FATHER KENT - SEDUCTION (2)

PHTO above - FATHER KENT

Part 2 of 2:

Do Giorgio and Father Kent get it goin' on?

Ten minutes later, Giorgio turned the Jeep into a downtown alley between two warehouses on a side street off the Bowery. The East River was nearby, and the smell of the water was heavy in the air. He breathed it in greedily as the Jeep raced over the bumpy surface, then pulled behind the building on the right into a parking lot and stopped next to a stairwell that led to the basement floor.

"What the hell kind of place is this?" Father Kent asked as he looked warily around.

There were no other cars in the lot behind the building or the one next door, and the neighborhood was quiet except for the subtle sounds of the city all around it. A glaring yellow security light shone above the door leading into the lower portions of the building.

"It's a fight club." Giorgio pulled the keys out of the ignition. "Belongs to a friend of mine. They use it a lot for filming gay porn videos."

Father Kent groaned. "Oh great. Just where I want to go late on a weeknight. Take me home, please. Stop this insanity. You're living in a daydream, G."

Giorgio stood up and pulled his pants and jockstrap up, covering his cock which was still in a state of arousal. He'd driven all the way downtown with them down around his knees and he knew Father Kent had been struggling not to look but giving in over and over again to gape at his hot junk and muscular body.

"There's a subway station a few blocks away if you want to go back uptown. I'm going inside. You can go home, Kent, if you don't want to come in with me."

Then he pushed open the door and jumped out.

"And what do you expect we're going to do in there?" Father Kent asked, frowning suspiciously.

Giorgio laughed. "We can fight. Or make love. Whichever you want. Just like you said a few minutes ago. You can beat the crap out of me or jerk me off ... or suck my dick, or fuck me. Or all of the above."

"Oh Jesus," the priest sighed, as Giorgio walked around the Jeep. "What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?"

Giorgio pulled open the passenger door. "You ignored me. That's what."

Father Kent gaped at him. "For two days?"

Giorgio nodded. "Yes. Two days too long, dude. We're soul mates, lovers ... we have a connected past ... we've both fantasized about each other hundreds of times ... all that romantic crap. We've been in love and lust for eight years already ... so you don't fucking get to ignore me for even one day. You gotta text me every hour ... call me all day long ... worry about how I am ... and want to know what the hell I'm doing. I want to be loved, you asshole. Desired. Wanted. Lusted after. And on your mind all day long ... way the fuck more than anything else is."