7: JOHNNY & JASON FOOTBALL CHEERS

This is chapter 12 from BEST FRIENDS 4NEVER, now revised and expanded, and sexier than ever!

Johnny's POV:

Jason and I went upstairs and I turned on a couple fans because it was pretty hot. There was an old window air-conditioner but I didn't like to use it because it was so noisy. It was like living in a jet airplane when that thing was on, and I'd rather just deal with the heat. Jason didn't seem to care. He liked it when we were hot and sweaty.

We put his belongings away. We'd eventually have to go back to his house when his dad wasn't there and get more stuff, but he'd brought enough for now. We had everything here we'd need, and even more in my bedroom in the house, and I had lots of clothes so that was no problem. Jason wore all the same sizes I did. I loved to see him in my clothes. It was so damn sexy. And I was looking forward to dressing him all the time like he was my own real live jock doll.

Which, of course, he was.

I knew we'd be as happy as could be in our little love nest. I was actually feeling streaks of excitement shooting up and down my spine. I couldn't believe he was really here forever, and I could not keep my hands off him.

"Why do you keep touching me?" he laughed, as we stashed his suitcase and duffel in the storage space off the kitchen.

I was standing behind him as he stooped over pushing the luggage back into the alcove, my hands roving over his naked back. He was built so wide and his muscular lats tapered down so smoothly to his slim thirty-inch waist. I couldn't control myself. I just had to feel him up all over. I wanted my arms around him every second.

"Because you're actually here full time and I'm going completely bananas." I pressed my crotch against his butt. "And you're mine, Jason. All fucking mine."

He straightened up and turned, then pushed me up against the refrigerator. Seems we both loved being rough with each other, one of the perks of love-making with other manly dudes. You could throw each other around and everybody liked it. We apparently loved it. Then he leaned in and wrapped his arms around me, his nose rubbing up against mine.

"Shit yeah I'm yours." He pressed hard against me. "I can't believe I've been fighting this for such a long time." Running his tongue over my lips, he added, "While you patiently stood by waiting."

"I'll always be standing by." My hands were roving his back again, up to his shoulders. "Even if you're in the wrong, dude, I'll be here. My life is all about you, Jason. You and me. Us. Nothing else is important. Really."

He rubbed his cheek against mine, and I could feel his arousal down below. He laughed. "We're so fuckin' queer, even for queers. And I love it. Don't you ever leave me, Johnny. I'll goddam come and get you, wherever you are."

"Nothing's gonna come between us, you jerk." I squeezed him hard, loving the sweaty smell of him, the touch of his naked chest against mine. "Well, except a hot dude now and then like Ernie, blowing his load all over us."